Iqama Transfer

mahbub07 wrote:

Dear expert,
i,m working with a supply company they have 4/5 sponsor,now my sponsor is not in saudi arabia,he is from africa now he has gone africa forever,my iqama already expired,now my company want to transfer to there other sponsor(he is on of them)but i don,t want to transfer to him,i want to transfer other company,but my passport with them.now is it Possible?please kindly inform me

thank you & best regards

4/5 sponsor for the same company - is this a partnership company . In any case there will be some one authorized on behalf of the partners to sign papers and documents.  You need to find this person and ask him to transfer you to where  you want. If your sponsor (African as you said) is the one authorized then he has to come back.

Hello everyone. Can you help me out in my situation here. Currently Im working as an autocad operator but my visa is family driver. Now I finished already 2 years and 3 months working here. I want to go vacation in the Philippines but the problem is i cant go because my kafeel writing in my iqama is not the kafeel which i work for. Now they tell me that they will transfer me in his name. So my question is how long does it take to transfer an employer to the other employer with my family driver visa. You know I'm really pissed because I want to go vacation and then they hold me. Can you help me please....

minx1986 wrote:

Hello everyone. Can you help me out in my situation here. Currently Im working as an autocad operator but my visa is family driver. Now I finished already 2 years and 3 months working here. I want to go vacation in the Philippines but the problem is i cant go because my kafeel writing in my iqama is not the kafeel which i work for. Now they tell me that they will transfer me in his name. So my question is how long does it take to transfer an employer to the other employer with my family driver visa. You know I'm really pissed because I want to go vacation and then they hold me. Can you help me please....

I am not sure whose help you are asking here, you will have to figure out your issues. You need to transfer the sponsorship to the sponsor where you are working. Under the grace period, this will be easier and also you can change profession as I hear from family driver to a suiting one according to your job. Normally this process if all papers are in order can be done in a week or two.

Hello, Mr. HRGuru. back again for another round of questions, i hope you dont mind.  I would like to ask if i can approach labor office directly for acquiring an application letter for transfer of sponsorhip even if dont have the demand letter from the new sponsor?  the problem is that the old sponsor and the former are pointing fingers as to who will initiate the transfer.  The old sponsor tells me to go talk to my new would-be kafeel, while the new one is asking me to secure NOC from old sponsor first.  Another problem is that my old kafeel doesnt know english and i have no idea how to say in arabic those neccessary documents (NOC, demand letter etc.)I was thinking if i already got the application letter, then the process of transfer would start from there.  I am planning to visit labour office tomorrow if i can confirm that there would be no problems in securing an application for transfer.  My present co. is already in red and i have expired iqama and worked for almost 5 years straight with the old sponsor.

thank you sir. thank you for the information..I will talk to my boss for the transfer that one week or two is the processing time. Almost 2 weeks now i dont know the result. Sometimes they only tell us but they are not doing it. Thanks a lot sir.

JComTech wrote:

Hello, Mr. HRGuru. back again for another round of questions, i hope you dont mind.  I would like to ask if i can approach labor office directly for acquiring an application letter for transfer of sponsorhip even if dont have the demand letter from the new sponsor?  the problem is that the old sponsor and the former are pointing fingers as to who will initiate the transfer.  The old sponsor tells me to go talk to my new would-be kafeel, while the new one is asking me to secure NOC from old sponsor first.  Another problem is that my old kafeel doesnt know english and i have no idea how to say in arabic those neccessary documents (NOC, demand letter etc.)I was thinking if i already got the application letter, then the process of transfer would start from there.  I am planning to visit labour office tomorrow if i can confirm that there would be no problems in securing an application for transfer.  My present co. is already in red and i have expired iqama and worked for almost 5 years straight with the old sponsor.

If the old sponsor is in red or yellow category and your new sponsor is in green all you need to do is approach labor office with the demand letter from the new sponsor and they will transfer for you. But if both are in green then you need to complete two years as well as you need release letters from old sponsor.

Sir actually i finished already my 2 years contract. And now i was extended by 3 months. I don't know why they do this to me. And my company belongs to a green low category. Because yesterday we check our iqama status. What does it mean sir when it is green low category our company belongs. Is it okay or not?

minx1986 wrote:

Sir actually i finished already my 2 years contract. And now i was extended by 3 months. I don't know why they do this to me. And my company belongs to a green low category. Because yesterday we check our iqama status. What does it mean sir when it is green low category our company belongs. Is it okay or not?

Low green means you can move to yellow any time. Your company might have satisfied the required percentage marginally. As to the contract extension, all employers can do that unless specifically stated by you or them.

Aselam waaleykum werehmetullahi weberekaatu

I need to ask u two questions:-
1)My proffesion is private driver, I need to change it and work in the co.So is it possible?
2)My wife has not Iqama yet,Can I attach her with mine?

Ibrohabeshaw wrote:

Aselam waaleykum werehmetullahi weberekaatu

I need to ask u two questions:-
1)My proffesion is private driver, I need to change it and work in the co.So is it possible?
2)My wife has not Iqama yet,Can I attach her with mine?

Walaikum Salam,

1. Under the new grace period , yes you can change the profession and move to a new sponsor.
2. I am not sure what you mean here, how come your wife does not have an iqaam, did you marry her here , if so wasnt he under her parents iqama. If not how did you manage to get your wife here, is she on a new visa and iqama under process ??

Hi,

I would like to have your kind attention, if you remember I have been in touch with you regarding Iqama transfer issue. Alhamdullilah everything is running smoothly,however while transfer JAwazzat  website is not working.
The thing is my previous kafeel has given a Passport and release letter to my new kafeel. my new kafeel has sent request to old kafeel online to accept,however online website is not working, and I heard from HR that it cannot be done manually. I myself checked it says loads of error. I really don't know what to do....please advise.
Thanks
Abid

abid shah wrote:

Hi,

I would like to have your kind attention, if you remember I have been in touch with you regarding Iqama transfer issue. Alhamdullilah everything is running smoothly,however while transfer JAwazzat  website is not working.
The thing is my previous kafeel has given a Passport and release letter to my new kafeel. my new kafeel has sent request to old kafeel online to accept,however online website is not working, and I heard from HR that it cannot be done manually. I myself checked it says loads of error. I really don't know what to do....please advise.
Thanks
Abid

Your new kafeel or his PR/GR/ mandoob needs to take the papers to the jawazat and process this manually in this case. Recently there were reports that the govt websites were hacked but as far as i know its up and running now without any issues.

I came from KSA(Saudi)with exit & re entry visa on aug 2012. my visa valid up to nov'2012. my iqama expries 12-05-2013. i saw MOI web site, it show green color.

when i can go for ksa or GCC.

is there any problem for me. i dont have NOC form present company

please reply as eariler as possible

Well ,I gotta tell you ,for YOUR Iqama Issues and fees is your Company Responsibility and you pay nothing for it but as Far is your Family I don't think the  Company will pay it Even if you have Family Visa ,unless your Contract Says so ,Other wise you are lucky if they pay for it.
Good Luck .

Well ,With the New Action Saudi Gov Taken ,some Jobs needs to be close to your Education Unless is a Management Job,but these days they r making it very easy for People to transfer Iqama ,so you should do it fast ,As far as your Job  and your Degree Match,is not a Big Deal ,The best way to know is to go to the Labor Office and Ask !! since things are changing Fast these days .

I already spoke to them about this, but they said cannot be done manually. Please advise now what to do

Hi every body. I am working in a private construction company from last seven month in Saudi Arab on company visa, as a Sub-Engineer civil. but the profession title on my iqama is tile fixer.i have three years diploma of associate engineer in civil-technology. can i get my profession change to sub-engineer on the basis of my three years diploma. i have already attest it from pak-foregion office and ibcc. plz any one rply..........

hi, I came here 3 months back purchasing building electrician visa, recently got iqama(3 days back), now i m in low green category. can i transfer to a green company or should i wait 2 yrs? also reading the previous replies i m aware i need demand letter from new sponsor, since i m in low green do i have to get release letter and noc from old sponsor ? i m afraid he may demand more money to transfer, he has my passport also & deadline ends on july 3rd..

hi all frndz.can i get profession title of sub-engineer or assistant-engineer or quantity surveyor on the basis of my three years diploma of associate engineer in civil technology in Saudi Arabia. share if any one know about it...

up..

I have a query related to online transfer. My current employer had sent an online request for online transfer of sponsorship to my sponsor. The request has been accepted by my current sponsor. Now for some reasons if I want to undo the approval without my employers knowledge/help. Is it doable???

Please provide me accurate information about the approval from online system. And by approving it transfer is done or its just a formality.

akhlaq89 wrote:

hi all frndz.can i get profession title of sub-engineer or assistant-engineer or quantity surveyor on the basis of my three years diploma of associate engineer in civil technology in Saudi Arabia. share if any one know about it...

Get your attested certificate and apply through your company and the profession can be changed.

tinytoon wrote:

hi, I came here 3 months back purchasing building electrician visa, recently got iqama(3 days back), now i m in low green category. can i transfer to a green company or should i wait 2 yrs? also reading the previous replies i m aware i need demand letter from new sponsor, since i m in low green do i have to get release letter and noc from old sponsor ? i m afraid he may demand more money to transfer, he has my passport also & deadline ends on july 3rd..

Low green has risk of becoming yellow and eventually red if saudization targets are not met by the company. Better to find a better job and sponsor who is in green and transfer there.

Yes. Initially it was red, then yellow and somehow that agency & sponsor made it to low green to give iqamas to those who purchased visas. Since it's been only 3 months I came to saudi arabia and a week ago I got my iqama (low green status), is it possible to transfer to another company by deadline?

My passport is with him, i m not working under him. can I transfer to another sponsor (green or excellent) without release from original sponsor & passport?

@ HR Guru ... I need your kind advice on my query :)

greetings to all of you guys i understand that because of nitaqat law and its grace period changing iqama status or jobs like from driver to mechanic is free but how about the actual transfer from one sponsor to another,my current employer not my original kafala said it will take 12k-sar some people say its free please advice me i had enough of other people making money by taking advantage of my situation its so not fair very wrong

I came in Saudi Arabia before 2 years . Still my company not providing iqama for me . Last two years i have only passport copy with 3 months temp visa. Now i want to change my kafil. can i ? how ? i completed in saudi two years and no iqama. The NOC from old company also necessary?. there is another company ready to accept me.. what to do help me.
( sorry for my bad English ) Thank you..

kulot wrote:

greetings to all of you guys i understand that because of nitaqat law and its grace period changing iqama status or jobs like from driver to mechanic is free but how about the actual transfer from one sponsor to another,my current employer not my original kafala said it will take 12k-sar some people say its free please advice me i had enough of other people making money by taking advantage of my situation its so not fair very wrong

For profession change the fees has been waived during the grace period , but the sponsorship transfer fees still applies. Not 12k but starting from 2000,4000 & 6000 for 1st, 2nd and 3rd and consecutive transfers.

vishore wrote:

I came in Saudi Arabia before 2 years . Still my company not providing iqama for me . Last two years i have only passport copy with 3 months temp visa. Now i want to change my kafil. can i ? how ? i completed in saudi two years and no iqama. The NOC from old company also necessary?. there is another company ready to accept me.. what to do help me.
( sorry for my bad English ) Thank you..

This means you have been staying illegally in the kingdom for the last 2 yrs. Now under the grace period, you might be able to correct your situation. Get demand letter from new company, collect your passport from old sponsor and approach the labor office / jawazat to change your sponsorship and pay the necessary fines. You might get lucky and things may work out for you.

Thanks a lot hrguru,
Actualy in my company more than 100 person no iqama. And also company not renew iqama for other 100 persons. The imara and labour court know these things. In the past two years too many times we stop the work and try to go labour court. Police catch 5 or 6 people and complained in labour court. More than 15 complaints in the labour court against my company but no response. In this jizan region the imara and labour court are very lazy. There is 10 people waiting in the labour court more than 7 months.
Thats why i am asking you,  i already finished my contract. If i ask about exit my company said they never allow me to go exit. And also they never allow me to change kafil. I dont know what to do. The imara, labour court,  and police know everything about my company. But no use. Please help me.  I want to leave this country as early as possible.because my family situations also not good. I am waiting for your reply. Thank you...

vishore wrote:

Thanks a lot hrguru,
Actualy in my company more than 100 person no iqama. And also company not renew iqama for other 100 persons. The imara and labour court know these things. In the past two years too many times we stop the work and try to go labour court. Police catch 5 or 6 people and complained in labour court. More than 15 complaints in the labour court against my company but no response. In this jizan region the imara and labour court are very lazy. There is 10 people waiting in the labour court more than 7 months.
Thats why i am asking you,  i already finished my contract. If i ask about exit my company said they never allow me to go exit. And also they never allow me to change kafil. I dont know what to do. The imara, labour court,  and police know everything about my company. But no use. Please help me.  I want to leave this country as early as possible.because my family situations also not good. I am waiting for your reply. Thank you...

You are not helping yourself and neither me. You are saying there is no use if you go to police or labor court and that your sponsor will not give you release and exit. What help do you expect from me and how can I or any one in this case help you. You need to find a solution either within the legal means or illegally if needed be.

Legally you can approach the labor office, police and ask them to give you final exit. Try approaching your embassy as well as I am sure all embassies have plans to repatriate their countrymen.

Ok hrguru thanks for your reply.
As your suggestion i ll go jawasat this week then i contact you. Meet you again. Thank you..

@ HR guru : could you please tell if transfer is possible from low green to green/excellent, within 3 months of arrival to the kingdom or 2 week old iqama?

dear guru,i want know, my passport with my company my company is man power company and my sponsor one of owner ,and he is not hear he from africa and he has gone africa forever.and we have 2200 employer with this sponsor.our iqama has expired for 4/5/6/7 month like this .now we want transfer to another sponsor but company saying that they will transfer to us to another sponsor one of them(company)but we are not agree.now they are not giving our passport.is it possible that i will make a new passport and i will transfer to another sponsor?and i want know also is our company can exit us?

thank you & best regard

I am looking for good company to make tanazaal and be safe work wise, please if you can endorse. let me know what I have to do this little tension time for me as my friends as also helping until or unless I don't make it happen, it is little problem, please if any way I can adjust.
I have many people that also wanted tanazaal I don't know terms and condition any specific site to go there and check the status of my Iqama and further details and guide me and my colleagues.
looking for brighter future.

dear guru ,if this situation i want to transfer is it possible?

tinytoon wrote:

@ HR guru : could you please tell if transfer is possible from low green to green/excellent, within 3 months of arrival to the kingdom or 2 week old iqama?

Yes its possible from green to excellent even if you have been here only for 2 weeks.

mahbub07 wrote:

dear guru,i want know, my passport with my company my company is man power company and my sponsor one of owner ,and he is not hear he from africa and he has gone africa forever.and we have 2200 employer with this sponsor.our iqama has expired for 4/5/6/7 month like this .now we want transfer to another sponsor but company saying that they will transfer to us to another sponsor one of them(company)but we are not agree.now they are not giving our passport.is it possible that i will make a new passport and i will transfer to another sponsor?and i want know also is our company can exit us?

thank you & best regard

Haven't I replied already to this. May be for a different employee under the same company.

In any case you cannot just go and make a new passport and then transfer sponsorship, you need release letters from your sponsor, if he is in green. your company can give you final exit, if they feel they no longer need your services or that they can replace you easily.

mohammadamir wrote:

I am looking for good company to make tanazaal and be safe work wise, please if you can endorse. let me know what I have to do this little tension time for me as my friends as also helping until or unless I don't make it happen, it is little problem, please if any way I can adjust.
I have many people that also wanted tanazaal I don't know terms and condition any specific site to go there and check the status of my Iqama and further details and guide me and my colleagues.
looking for brighter future.

Whats the question here ?

thank you very much sir for the fast reply, this is a big help to me i can consider my options and which folks i can have a fair dealing with.

god bless you.