Lounge or Normal Package

Dears,
Can anybody tell me that what is the difference between Normal and Lounge Package of Etimad??
Specially if there is any difference in Visa Processing time???
which package we should choose... Plz reply

etimad.pk/etimad/html/PK/English/faq.jsp

Difference between Fee only processing time is same, just they provide some snakes & juice in Lounge. I am getting problem in getting the appointment through their Website How you did ?

tariqkhattak70 wrote:

Difference between Fee only processing time is same, just they provide some snakes & juice in Lounge. I am getting problem in getting the appointment through their Website How you did ?

Snakes! On a PLANE??  :o

Full Monty wrote:
tariqkhattak70 wrote:

:lol:

Luckily I got appointment for 6th June which I booked on 26th May.... now when I am visiting the website I cant find any other slot available...... strange thing is that even there is no slot available in august as welll... what kind of system they have introduce... the old system was better and easy as we were just giving the documents to agent and he was taking care of all the process till end and we were receiving passports after visa stamping easily....

Full Monty wrote:

"Samuel Jacksons" line in the movie just flashed back  -  :lol:

Its easy now, you can try it again may be website was under some maintenance work.

Yes its easy..i tried on 28 may and got the appointment for 2, june. How much time they take for stamping??

Sorry Bro I wanted to write "Snacks" O bhie Tea Samosa Shamoso , Juice Shoos,

five working days,