Lets have often gatherings for expats who are lost like me in KL..

Guys,

This is Sidd, I have bee living in KL as expat since 2008 (2011 Jan- 2011 July in Bangkok).. until today i haven't found any website/blog or group only for expatriates or visitors to Malaysia..

Some of my good friends in Bangkok have weekly well planned expats meeting and I used to join those often (you can check THE BIG NIGHT OUT BANGKOK TBNOB on FB).. I want to have something like that which will definitely work out for all of us being expat here.

What we do in Bangkok Friday after work we all start meeting up in a local bar (cheap one) and usually wait for other expats who confirm to attend by maximum 9 or 9:30 meanwhile we drink some beers or other drinks .. by the time we are all gathered we are good to kick of the night.. then we shuffle go to couple of bars or night clubs and get more familiar with others.. This practice help us to meet people from different part of the world and get familiar with them and most important part get friends..

If you are all up for it then let me know so we start to have expat family in KL .. I usually go to Chagkat 21 bar after work .. as it is best for all and good deals before 8 or 9 o clock ..

All are welcome specially Expats, visitors...

Hi haven't you tried couchsurfing? Or klexpat mingles? They both have regular meet ups although the ones I went to were treated like "meat markets" by some lol. That always happens - it happnd with alloexpat years ago a group that sadly died off.

And of course the ladies and gentlemen club on here as well as others that are sure to want to meet up.

Nemodot wrote:

Hi haven't you tried couchsurfing? Or klexpat mingles? They both have regular meet ups although the ones I went to were treated like "meat markets" by some lol. That always happens - it happnd with alloexpat years ago a group that sadly died off.

And of course the ladies and gentlemen club on here as well as others that are sure to want to meet up.

Hello Again

We will meet at Ceylon Bar, Changkat Bukit Bintang on New Year Eve, starting from 6:00pm. We might move on to other club(s); which will be decided on that evening itself. After Countdown, head down to Jalan Alor for Jess's Beef Kway Teow. Sorry Dave, no turkey for you. Dress Code: Your Best or Worse, whichever you are comfortable in  Be there lovely friends

Hi Optperson, you are welcome to join us (details as stated above). Our club is officially call NO NAME CLUB. Long story behind that name ;)

Hey Richard, thanks for introducing our club. Are you joining us on NYE?

Cheers
Chris

Hi have fun I've decided to stay localish to avoid the jams, smashed car risk (youths of today - happens to friends before in changkat) no parking and polis road blocks and raids etc. And any nutters with knives (last year didn't that happen ?) so happy new year!

Hi Guys,
        I would love to join up and meet fellow expats working here. Let me know when you guys plan the next meeting and will definately be there!...Tnks a bunch...Jeis from singapore

i am in sidd