Looking for Pakistani friends ?

Hello its been more than 2 months since i moved here in Kuala Lampur. I pretty much dont know anyone around. here so looking for pakistani people who i can be friends with. People other than Pakistanis are also welcome to reply  :)
Hoping for some replies :)

cheers

Hi check ur inbox.

Hi Reemz,

I m Nassim from France, been in Malaysia for quite a while, have few pakistani friends, no problem if u want to get to know each other and maybe meet up someday,

cheers,

Nassim

hey Nassim it would b really nice if you will introduce me to your paki friends along with yourself.  I saw it over richa's that ur learning hindi well its like the same as spoken urdu excpt few words here and there so it l b good. Let me know if we can chat some time.

cheers :)

they own a paki restaurant near KL centre then we could organise a dinner there sometimes with few other people..I will be away for few weeks starting tomorrow but we can keep in touch!
yes, heard that urdu is richer than hindi...the more the better..:)

Nassim

:-) Naseem, actually the colloquial Hindi in India too is more like Urdu. Hindi is more like text book stuff.

Reemz, i have a friend coming from Lahore pretty soon. She would come in May..

ohh that would be great nassim :) and btw i learnt french too like beginner level french..i dont understand it like totally but i do recognise words. i remember introducing my self like  Je me apelle Hareem , Je suis Pakistanaise , Je parle urdu , englais :) hehe well i do know some other stuf too lol i d love to learn some more..i took introduction to french and intermediate french in one of my semster at colege :)
I l teach u urdu u teach me french :D

Richa that would be nice . Hows your stay going so far then ? Keep in touch

Hi Reemz

How u doing ?
I sent u a mail but no reply from you so far.

I am Planning for Malaysia , I have been in Dubai for 2 yrs.
Plz share your experience with me that hows Malaysia?
how is the job market situation ?

Culture. etc.

thanx

great! i m pretty excited about this kind of cultural and language exchange! your french souvenirs are good..:)
then let s keep in touch during the coming weeks, and hope we can organise something once I m back to KL...:)

thanks nassim :) m glad.
sure we should. is there any other way that we could keep in touch like on facebook or msn ? do let me know.

@ kami. m sorry i did not check my inbox neway well m new here too so i wont be the best person to advice u on that .i also moved here 2 months back. :)

looking for pakistani friend in malaysia kindly msg me on my cell +60164014982 very boring here....

Reemz I have sent u a mail.....
plz check it out.

salam to all.
jigar i'm too from pakitan how are you all.why you hesitate to talk openly yaar.just chhhhhheeereeerrrrr up.live like a lion.khush raho apni contry ka name roshan karo bs.
farhan khan

salam jee khan sai hain app.. mai malaysia mai pechlay 2 mahinay sai hun .. digree program kar raha hun. app batein kai chal raha hai app ki tarf .. app kia kar rahi ho yhan par..

Hello!

As this is the anglophone forum can you please post in English so that everyone can understand and participate?

Thanks
Armand

Hi Reemz,

Its me Karim from Penang,Malaysia. I am coming to KL by next week, My brother have family there in KL, so if you want I will introduce you with them, Email me your phone no, I will call you b4 I come down to KL. My email address is [email protected]

From Karim.

hey reemz ..Salam ..
wats up .. u r form which city of pakistan .. m frm karchi and living in kl ..

Helloo

This is Sufyan from Karachi, I will be shifting to KL, after 2 months for studying, I want to make some friends, So any one here to guide me about Malaysia.

Thanks

OK so reemz how you doing here in malaysia ? are you staying with your family ? i am a young house wife so bore :) looking for some nice paki friends ...other national girls are also welcome :)

hellow every body...........

Hey Reemz and all .. I put a thread out regarding British Pakistanis.. when u guys hook up can I also join you! I arrive inshallah to KL on the 31st August!!! Let me know when u guys meet please Regards x

Hello every one. Salams to every one out there.

Any idea what monthly profit I can expect from normal garment shop if I establish and run it in KL.
Please do reply me with some kind of rough idea, it will help me to decide on this bussiness.
OR just suggest me what kind of business can be profitable in KL or malaysia.
waiting for replies.

Regards.

Saleem

Hello i m frm karachi moving to malaysia in september i m looking for new friends does anybody want to be my friend in kl.

Hello every body, Happy Eidulfitre,

hi reemz.....Hope by now you would have got company there...:)........but let me tell you that i am interesting in moving to KL,and need guidance in this regard................................i am a business graduate and currently pursuing my MS studies in Pakistan, but i am wanna do my MBA there after grabbing a job there for sometime...........do you think, coming on  a visit visa and grabbing a job there is a viable plan to execute for someone with my credentials and also shed some light on living expenses over there.............thanx in advance

Hi faisal09!

You may also start a new thread on the forum so as not to be off-topic here.;)

Harmonie.

Any Pakistani expat around?

Will a Brit Pakistani do????....:P

Sure will do ... and you don't need permission :P

i am pakistani but brought up in Dubai :) well i will be available in KL by the 8th of sep2011 hope to join gd company of friends like u pplz around.

[Moderated: off-topic]

Salam! this is Syed Asif Ali i am from Pakistan Lahore. right now in Rahim Yar Khan.

hi
u r welcome

so are you moving to malaysia or what ?

[Moderated]

salam to all pakistaniz.

aaysh wrote:

salam to all pakistaniz.

Hi Ayesha, Welcome to the forum.

Happy Holidays..:)

Faiqa wrote:
aaysh wrote:

salam to all pakistaniz.

Hi Ayesha, Welcome to the forum.

Happy Holidays..:)

HI Faiqa thanks,how are you?hv a good day:)