New and need to have fun

my story is a lil complicated i'm originally from saudi but i lived in canada for a while most of my saudi friends left the country to study,

now i miss having parties and doing fun and going to chill in a nice quite places,Also miss speaking English :) i wanna meet new friends please contact me if u are interested

i like a lot of things like sports in general except soccer (football) my fav is swimming, i like languages such as spanish i speak a little spanish and would love to learn, i also like to communicate with people and share laughs and lil knowledge i know, well that's all

cheers

hi mojo79 welcome .....back to the k.s.a. lol i don't like football either like to swim and should do more as my wife says i have gotten fat in the 3 months i have been here ha ha but the food is so nice and they put so much on the plate i can't help myself. i'm in khobar so if you want to meet for coffee and CAKE give me a shout :-)

Hey there,

Same story at this end. so Mojo do you mean you miss places like " Momentos and Tryst " ;)
Am from toronto in khobar too, i think not many young canadians are in khobar...

I miss Canada too...

i have hardly met any people that are actually westerners in khobar where are they all hiding??

not that it is a problem for me meeting with people from other parts of the world but i'm sure there are british people here just where are you all hiding lol

.........oh i see, you heard i was coming and have hidden it's ok i'm not that bad honest  :lol:

welcome back.... good-luck in finding fun things to do =/

thanx for posting guys

R80GS'er i like coffee and love cake i'll send u a msg

Rizwarsi i was studying in vancouver and miss so much

winteryrose1984 thanx, i really hope so

Welcome in KSA

I would like to meet new people in Khobar too, because I am new here and don;t know many people...I sports, I like to play soccer, cricket or jogging...but due to work pressure, couldn;t get enough time these days...

do let me know, if you guyz had any gtg

[email protected]

Tell me if you find any good places or people to have such activities with, cause I'm one of those people who are stuck here trying to find some interesting things to do with interesting people. =)

--Riyadh here btw.

mojo79 wrote:

my story is a lil complicated i'm originally from saudi but i lived in canada for a while most of my saudi friends left the country to study,

now i miss having parties and doing fun and going to chill in a nice quite places,Also miss speaking English :) i wanna meet new friends please contact me if u are interested

i like a lot of things like sports in general except soccer (football) my fav is swimming, i like languages such as spanish i speak a little spanish and would love to learn, i also like to communicate with people and share laughs and lil knowledge i know, well that's all

cheers

A local here, but I wouldn't mind taking you up on that offer. Feel free to give me a buzz.

welcome to KSA

This is a Spanish guy who will live in khobar from January. I hope to meet you there. I like to play all type of sports.

Im from jubail and I go to Khobar almost everyweek, might see you all there...please let me know..

thanx guys we'll meet for sure

I can understand you I also used to live in Canada and I am trying to find people here that are fun to hangout with

Hi All,

I am looking for friends working in the oilfield area ? i will be based in Bahrein but working in khobar

Thank you

i work in the oil and gas Jubail project but now im here in Khobar..

Hello people,
I am new in alkhobar as well as on expats. Can someone please guide me as to what sort of lifestyle goes on here. How to make friends, parties n all ?? By the looks of it, coming from greece i think il have to change myself alot :-P ..
Looking forward to your posts, suggestions and advices.
Thanks.

Hi Rich,

Parties? I would like to know it, please, keep me informed.

is it possible to set it up this coming weekend?...what do you want to do..

1. fishing with overnight on the beach while doing barbecue.
2. bowling in Algosaibi hotel.
3. not sure if its possible private party in a hotel like,le meridien,sofitel etc...

i try not to think of all the fun days caz it only puts me down ... i dont knw when ppl will b gree to do wot they want ... i try lol

there are lots of dance parties and mouch more in khobar and riyadh ,, when ever i want i can chill there ,, so guys just u have to do is make ur nice cercile.