2nd hand karate kimonos for sports project with Cite La Valette

Hello everybody,

Who of you might still have some kimonos (karate uniforms) in the cupboard that are no longer in use?
Your own or those of your children who grew out of it?

The Karate school in Bambous where I am training is taking care of a group of children from the Cité La Valette and teaches them the techniques and VALUES of Karate.
So far we have about 20 children between 10-16 years, but there will be a bigger group of younger children in the near future.
Our trainer Keni Vardin has organized a transport for the kids so they can come to the training and get back home safely. As soon as we get the confirmation for the additional transport we are expecting to have about 40 kids of all age groups in our team.

As Karate students they should wear the traditional kimonos. We are trying to make this possible for them and make them feel part of this team where everybody is equal!

Instead of buying new ones for all the children (with money that we don't have) we hope to find 2nd hand ones that are in good condition.

Please check at your place and forward this to people you might know who are training any kind of martial art or have children that are going to such training.
Any sizes are welcome!!

I remain at your disposal for all further information required.

Thank you in advance for your support

Bettina Güthlein

Mobile: 4238947

Hiya

I have tae kwon do gear.You interested? I can check with some of my friends/relatives for their karate gears.

Hello,

Yes with pleasure! Doesn't matter if Taekwon-Do or Karate! Any support is most welcome.
Maybe you could call me on 4238947 to see how we can organize pick-up/delivery.

Thanks a lot!!
Pina

Hi, I've judo and aikido for kids. Would that be ok?

Hello,

Yes please! Any support is welcome!
Some of the kids came to training in jeans as they don't have anything else, so any kind of kimono (Karate, Taekwon-Do, Aikido...) would be better than that.
Just call me on 4238947 or send me a mail so we can see how we can arrange for pick up or delivery.

Thanks again

Pina