American moving to Paris

Hi all expats a warm welcome, and bonjour. I will be moving to Paris, France in October. If there are any one else out there who is new to Paris or has been living in Paris for sometime send me some tips on roommates, life in Paris, best places to live, jobs, learning the language etc.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Hi flygirl245,

Your topic has been moved on the Paris forum for better visibility. :)

Hi flygirl245,

I just started living in Paris a couple weeks ago and I've been sharing some of my tips on my blog. So far I've written about how to open a French bank account, packing, and how to dispose of bulky items (such as old mattresses and beds) and I'll continue to write more tips in the near future.

If you need more help feel free to contact me and bonne chance !

Hi..I just landed in Paris and would love to meet up with new people here. I am staying in a hotel near Massy for now and I would start looking for an accommodation from next week. You can reach me at [email protected]

kahnoie, could you please present yourself in a new thread instead of posting the same message everywhere on the discussions ? that would be nice, thanks

Julien: you can actually delete all those post if you would like to as that weekend has already gone by!! Nevertheless, the posts were not exactly the same.

Hi kahnoie!

At least you know what not to do now ;)

Armand

Hi, what's your name? Are you male or female? How old are you?
I am French. Just returned from living in Atlanta, GA for 12 years.
I could use some US vibes.

Vanessa

hola como estas ,soy brayan y vivo en paris a ver si quedamos a tomar algo sii quieres un saludo

Hello brayansoultan, could you please post only in English in this Anglophone forum?

Thanks,
Harmonie.:)