English language content creator
I provide English language writing, editing, content creation and editorial direction services to companies who need to present their messages flawlessly to international customers and visitors.
My content specialties include feature writing, caption and headline creation, rewriting, editing, editorial direction for books, magazines, brochures, websites, apps and reports.
I am in Vietnam with my wife who is director of ESL at an international school in HCMC. I am looking for short term editorial contracts that will give be flexibility to travel during school vacation periods.
I have over three decades of editorial and publishing experience in Canada.
- Launched and served as senior editor/writer on two national magazines (Equinox and Harrowsmith).
- Launched and managed two book publishing companies (Camden House was adult non-fiction, Bungalo Books was children's illustrated books and multi media ebooks).
- Designed and created student education programs for Canada's national war museum, a provincial archives, and the national capital region.
- Served as editorial director on an augmented reality app for an animation studio under licence to Disney.
- Researched and written feature stories for Canada's national newspaper, The Globe and Mail.
- Edited and rewrote training manuals and reports.
E-publishing Certificate, Algonquin College, Canada.
English (Mother tongue)