Local teachers needed

Hello

We are looking for an english speaking music teacher for a three year old girl. It would be preferable the teacher would have experience in teaching violin, but other options are welcomed also.
Teaching five times a week in Ho Coc Resort (apartment) near Ho Tram Beach – amount of hours to be agreed on. Monthly pay + a potential bonus pending on the evaluation of the results. Level of pay will be negotiated with the teacher.

We are also looking for english speaking arts and mathematics teachers for three one hour sessions a week. Pay by worked hours. The level of pay agreed with the teachers.

Work as of from October and we are looking for somebody for three years with a possibility to prolong contract.
Interested parties, please send offer to: [email protected]

Hello ToPir.

You should post an advert in the jobs in Saigon section. It can help. :)

Good luck in your research,
Aurélie

Thanks, but as the job is outside Ho Chi Minh City I don't know if this would be 100% correct section... :)

Then you should post in the Vietnam classifieds ;)

Doesn't anybody that posts these days read the terms of service when they register????

Yep. Thanks all of you for help. Much appriciated - really. One would think that "Work" section, full of adds of people looking for people to work is the correct section for somebody looking for people to work, but looks like it's not the case... Have a beer to relax Budman.

Budman1 wrote:

Doesn't anybody that posts these days read the terms of service when they register????

Exactly.... wondered the very same thing myself....')

Of course no one reads terms of service for a blog/forum website. The site should be straight forward and user friendly enough without that sort of hassle.

ToPir, good luck finding your teachers and hope you will get a better reception elsewhere.

Sharen - thank you :) Still don't understand where my add differes from the others in this section that get real answers...
Cheers to you!

Cheers, I really don't see the difference either.

If you follow the moterators instructions you should probably post your thread in the Jobs/Teaching/Others section. There's been two posts in there since 2010 and none so far this year, so good luck in getting any response!

Sharen wrote:

If you follow the moterators instructions you should probably post your thread in the Jobs/Teaching/Others section. There's been two posts in there since 2010 and none so far this year, so good luck in getting any response!

I agree with u sharen and topir....

jonnywastaken and budman what u guys been smoking,,   do u guys honestly read terms and conditions,,, u have to much time on ur hands ....

try (craigslist) aswell topir

You'll have to excuse Hill-Billy Budman. He dropped out of Highschool, but he thinks he should police this forum to compensate where he lacks. :)

prettyboy101 wrote:
Sharen wrote:

I agree with u sharen and topir....

jonnywastaken and budman what u guys been smoking,,   do u guys honestly read terms and conditions,,, u have to much time on ur hands ....

try (craigslist) aswell topir

You again?  Are you still teaching? "What u guys been smoking?"  ",,,time on ur hands?" Good God.

Are you capable of detecting sarcasm?   Evidently you're not.  One post is serious, the other sarcastic.

Hello.

Could you please calm down here? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie