Tennis meetup

Hi Pals,

We have a group for mixed social tennis, we do play usually once a week in private court north Riyadh.

If you are beginner/ intermediate tennis player, welling to play some friendly tennis and meet new people please get in touch.

Let me know in your message your level, availability and where do you live.

Regards

Hi all,
I would be interested to meetup and play Tennis and any other racket sport.

Plz send me the contact / location to arrange for it.

Thanks & Regards

@binraies hi. I'm a recent arrival in Riyadh. Looking to play socially. Beginner / intermediate. I was in a club in Edinburgh last summer but that was the first time I played anything like regularly. Please get in touch! Richard Holland 

Hello,

I am interested to play tennis or badminton.

@binraies
Hi
I'd love to join the group. I'm a beginner/intermediate level. Well maybe more on the beginner side :D (I trained for about 6 months with a private trainer last year)

I live in north of Riyadh. Let me know if you want me to share my contact info.
@binraies

Hello. I will move to Al Bustan in the 3rd week of July and till then I am looking for some people to play tennis with.  I am actually a newly qualified LTA Level 1 coach and also  play at intermediate level .

I used to run a doubles League and club primarily for Expats in China.

So please share info please!

Indy
@binraies
Hi there,
Im at intermediate tennis level.. i used to play tennis regularly for 6 years then i turned to play occasionally. I live in riyadh center at Sulimanyah and for the passion of tennis im open to play anywhere.

Please let me know if you're planning to play soon.
05*** or *****@gmail.com
Moderated by Vero last year
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi, Is the meetup still active? I would like to join your weekly practice.

Thanks

Noor

@Cleo22

Hello and hope you're well

Unfortunately the topic has been created in 2022.

I can advise you to create a new one about it, new members will respond you.

Have a nice day,

Mickael

Expat.com Team

@binraies please share with me this group i'm interested to play