Immigration lawyer fees

Hello,

I applied for my belgian nationality, but it was not accepted. So I have appealed and I am looking for an immigration lawyer for my case. How much will it cost me?
Anyone who has worked with an immigration lawyer before?

Hello,

it goes from around 75 to 100€ per visit (+/-25min)

Can you suggest a good lawyer??  (Private message is fine).

I answered in private.

refused reason ?

ALTEA lawyer firm should be very good, specialized in immigration law, they advised me for my case, though I did not need to hire them further. Did they reject you for some minor issues, or it is a bigger deal?

Hi Alex,
Can you refer the lawyer as well Please.
Thanks a lot.

@AlexFromBelgium Hi Alex, could you please suggest a good immigration lawyer. My wife's family reunion visa was rejected. Need to clarify some information.
Thank you

@Emmanuel Olajide  whats the reason for the rejection

If the visa for family reunion has failed, 99% of the time, it means that the people in Belgium doesn't have enough money to welcome you + take care of you.
But, indeed, please share the reason of the denial.
Ive got an immigration lawyer that I'm consulting. She charged me 650 for nationality + L card.

Currently with Annex 16, waiting for L card.
paying 650 to just check the documents that are list from immigration & belgians laws for nationaly and you must give anyway...
That's pure scam ***cough***, that's our lawyer thieves for you...

Better prepare your file, pay 75-100e ANOTHER immigration lawyer for a review when you're ready to verify that everything is in order / missing documents...
My 2 cents...

@AlexFromBelgium Hi Alex, Can you plz share the lawyer details