New members of the Turkey forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022

I'm Libyan British working gear anyone else new

Hello Hanah B,

Welcome to expat.com!

Since this thread is for the introduction of new members, we would like to hear some more from you.

Tell us about yourself, your work, your hobbies etc...1f609.svg

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Julien my name is Marjory Mugodo and am a Zimbabwean teacher by profession. I have 19 years experience. I wish to move and work in Turkey but I don't know where to start. I am forty years old and am willing to take any post relevant. I am physically fit. 

Hello Marjory,

Welcome on board !

For a good start, I would recommend that you read the articles of the Living in Turkey guide for expats and then open your own thread on the Turkey forum by asking precise questions so that members can guide you.

All the very best,

Bhavna

@avvuralgokhan

We are coming from srilanka to izmir

We ate interested to open in our house

Srilanka resturant take away service

We need to know about the turkish

Legal,commercial,health ,tax etc regulations

Can you help

Hello Kanchana,

Welcome on board !

Please read the Guide I mentioned above : Living in Turkey guide for expats

You will find articles about everything related to expatriation and even how to set up a business in Turkey.

Should you need more precise info, you can also open a new topic on the Izmir forum

All the best,

Bhavna

How to apply jobs in turkey?im interested.Hope Someone could give me a details.Thank You.

Hello Pinky Ferrer,

Welcome to Expat.com1f601.svg

First of all, you should check the job market for your profession. In which field do you work?

Then, I invite you to create your Cv in the Jobs in Turkey section.

You should also have a look at the Living in Turkey guide for expats. There are many articles that would be very useful such as Work in Turkey.

Best of luck,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hi everyone

My name is Sally and I live in Bursa.I run my small homeoffice job as well as doing proffesional coaching.

I know the difficulty of being in another country and not being able to communicate fluently.

Just wanted to say a hello and that I am here if any help needed.

Keep well

Hello All

I found this site and thought it would be good to chat with expats, learn things and new ideas as well as discussing life in Turkey.

I'm moving to Kusadasi in May 2023 and am open to any suggestions I may not have already covered, I brought my place in 2018 so had it a few years now, I am looking forward to my new life and culture as well as meeting new friends as I have chosen Turkey to retire too, I have visited many times and love the way of life and lifestyle.

I've just recently been fitted with a pacemaker sadly and diagnosed with diabetes, it's heredity as I've always looked after myself, I know the healthy seasonal food and lifestyle will help me.

I'm a great guy to know have much knowledge but not just about one thing, love a good conversation, I'm happy to join in with any activities, not too vigorous nowadays, love walking, meeting up for group meets/chats ideas etc, coffee or anything.

Get in touch if you are local to Kusadasi.

Best for now, Iain

Welcome on board, Iain !

I hope you will get to share your experience with members of the forum and that members already there will guide you through this amazing journey awaiting you.

Should you need any info, feel free to open a new thread on the Turkey forum.

Wish you all the very best

Bhavna

Hi all,

Just joined forum as living in Istanbul on longer stay until March I think. Decided to join as there's daily stuff I always need help with, especially how to find things, since Istanbul is a massive place. So far, loving the food here especially. Look forward to interacting with everyone on the forum

Happy new year to all as well!

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1013285

Thanks!

Closed