Looking for job

Arbab Farman from Pakistan.Studing in kemerburgaz university doing MBA in HR.

Hi and welcome to the forumm  Arbab Farman !

Maybe you should tell more about your working experience.

Regards
Armand

Hi im looking for work in the City of Alanya? i do have experience in been a tourist guide, hotel entertainer, mini club and also in office work, can anyone help me?

HI Rachael86,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I suggest you to post an advert in the jobs in Turkey section.

Best of luck,
Christine

hi i m iclal
i m lokking for housekeeper in istanbul

My brother firm is looking for skilled software programmers interested ones can message me.

hi i'm looking 4 a job in istanbul...?

Hello, could you please send me your Email ID or phone number? I would like to have a talk about your requirement. I am interested in this position. I didn't get an idea of using this blog. Thank you.

Hello guys,

Concerning your job search, you should please post your advert in the jobs in Turkey section.

If you have any questions about life in Turkey, you could post them on the Turkey forum.

Thank you,
Christine

A British smart female with banking, sales, recruitment, business admin and technical support experience looking for work in turkey ideally full time. I'm a highly motivated individual with excellent communication skills. I enjoy meeting new people and always ready for a challenge. I would be happy to teach English too. Please get in touch if you have anything suitable many thanks

Hi and welcome to the forum Parveen30!

I would suggest you to follow the links above.

Regards
Armand

Hi

I don't see your links

Here you go: https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/middle-east/turkey/