Chinese is easy looking job at Turkey ?

Hi,I'm Malaysian Chinese and my BF is Turkish. He plan to work at Malaysia, if he cant find job at Malaysia, means i have to move to Turkey for him.

Please advised me, is Chinese people easy looking job at Turkey ? I work as travel agency ( operation officer ) right now, about 7 years in this field with handling ASIA country.

And any document i have to prepare like apply Working Visa and etc... ?

Thanks ...

Hi Babah,
Finding a good job in Turkey depends on the city you will move. You can find a job in İstanbul easily, travel agents can be good choice for you. First you have to get temporary residence permit (if you have any relative it is easy), and then you must find a job and must get working permit. It seems complicated but I can offer you a web site http://www.csgb.gov.tr/csgbPortal/yabancilar.portal

Dear Hydrangee

Thanks for your information, but my bf is from Corum, how do you think at Corum can easy get job with Travel ?

Çorum is a small city, it is a bit hard to find a job in travel agent in there, I think. But Turkish people are very interested in traditional meals, maybe you can think about a restaurant.

Ok, noted with many thanks ...