New members of the Russia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022

Hi all,

Newbie on the Russia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Russia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

@Julien

Hi my name is Vlad and I live in Moscow.
@Julien
Hi my name is Nidhi I live in India
@Julien
Hi my name is Nidhi I live in India
- @nidhinkrishnan69

Why are you posting on the Russian forum?
Hi @Julien I am sun bahadur gurung i am from Nepal I am 32 years old
thank you
My name is robin from India and want to work in russia
Hai my name is hutson.M iam from Indian and want to work in russia
Hi all,

and welcome to expat.com!

It would be great if you could tell us more about yourselves and your respective projects. Why do you want to move to Russia? What are you planning to do there?

If you have a specific question, please feel free to open a new thread on the Russia Forum.

Vero
Expat.com team
@Julien Hi Julien, nice gesture and friendly environment I must say. Will post just now about myself.
Tha
hi julien, im currently seeking opportunities to work in saint petersburg.
firstly, my girlfriend is living there and hearing her shared stories about life there excites me.
to make a broad comparison between Singapore & Russia I feel the work-life balance here is tilted to one side and that is the work till you die kind of thing. At the same time, i enjoy exploring and widening my knowledge and experience.

My name is Albert Gyebi I am 38 years old

I come from Ghana in a small town called Sefwi Wiawso in the western North region

I am married with four children. I do farm machineries servicing for a living. I can fixed spoiled machines like gasoline water pumps

Generators, mower, compactor,Gx160 engine

Diesel machines used in farming.

Indeed I can do a lot in the company that I

Will be employed in.

Russian language is one of my favorite languages and I will get the privilege to learn.

Hope the company will hired me to work with them and earned some money to help my family thanks.

Hello Albert,

Welcome to expat.com!

You can have a look at the Living in Russia guide for expats. You will find loads of helpful information there.

You can also create your job CV on Jobs in Russia. Hopefully, potential recruiters will contact you if they have a job offer.

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Julien Hello,

I am Kelvin, a Kenyan Citizen.  My big project is to Move to Russia on a work permit as a Travel Agent & Tour Operator.

I have been taking online classes with the Russian Language. Grammar and Writing.

I appreciate for the chance created.

Thanks & Best Regards.

Kelvin Chege.

@Yoginee hello I'm Harish from India I'm recently came from Russia on visit visa can you provide the job i did my hotel management studies I speak t English and Telugu little Hindi I have my hotel management resumes this is my contact number****can you provide the job

Moderated by Yoginee last year
Reason : For security reasons, do not share phone numbers.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Chanda,

Welcome to expat.com!

Kindly note that expat.com is not a job agency. We unfortunately cannot provide jobs to anyone.

If you want, you can add your CV in the Jobs in Russia section.

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hi.  My name is David Vajnar.  I moved here from the United States two weeks ago.  I'm licensed as a doctor in Louisiana.  I'm working on getting a residency permit here.  In looking for work (not as a physician), I'm finding it difficult as I don't yet speak Russian.   How might I find a good class near me?  I found an apartment near the Negovsko metro.

Hello David,

Welcome to expat.com!

Thank you for introducing yourself.1f609.svg

You can check the Language institutions in Russia page where you will find a list of language institutions. You can contact them if you want1f60e.svg

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Okay.  Thank you.

Hello mascharu,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

How can we assist you?

Do not hesitate to ask your questions.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@mascharu

Hi, Maria.

I went to the U.S. and back last week in order to settle some business, so I couldn't reply.  I need to learn the Russian language, and it seems that I should kind of fast, as well, at least somewhat, in order to get a job.  A problem is that I don't have much money right now, so I don't want to spend too much before getting a job.  After getting a job, however, I will be happy to pay to learn Russian efficiently and fairly fast.  If you have a plan that might kind of suit those parameters, and I hope such is the case, I'll be happy to work with you.

Sincerely,

David Vajnar

@mascharu that's great, how can I learn it?

Hello everyone,

Please note that mascharu is no longer a member of Expat.com

Cheers,

Cheryl

@Julien hi my name is abderrahim I live in Morocco

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1013139

Thanks!

Closed