Single Permit Processing in 2022

I'm working with single permit - limited to one employer. I'm planning to change the employer so I applied for Unlimited Single Permit. But still it seems like I have to wait for the residence type change as well. My current residence is linked to my current single permit. It was a B Card first and renewed as single permit.
Here is the link to unlimited WP: https://economy-employment.brussels/sin … -unlimited

I guess you mention this article - thank you very much, indeed it seems to fit my case!

pjpp wrote:
ly666 wrote:

I'm sure no one here is waiting longer than my friend, sharing my time track, region Flanders: 21 Sep 2021 (privacy email) 15 Dec 2021 Request to add new files, wp  : Approved on December 21, 2021, sp: Waiting for 4 months, still no result...!

Hi there,
for me, similar situation...
Just called the city hall and they said it's normal to take 4 months. Once you got the work permit, then it's just matter of time to get the SP.
Fingers crossed.
cheers,

Hi pjpp,
Did you receive any update? and did you apply for a single permit through an agency or did your employer directly apply for you?

Hey,
My case is still pending and waiting for the decision from Immigration office. My employer sent SP application directly.
Just got to know that with annex 49 and WP, I could start to work already as I am already in Belgium.
cheers

pjpp wrote:

Hey,
My case is still pending and waiting for the decision from Immigration office. My employer sent SP application directly.
Just got to know that with annex 49 and WP, I could start to work already as I am already in Belgium.
cheers

Oh okay, good for you :) then you currently have a valid residence pemit. Did you change your employer?

Anyone who received single permit this week?

I have an update!

Brussels Capital Region
Application- 3rd December
WP - 17th December
SP - 27 January

Good luck to everyone!

nihancevirgen wrote:

I have an update!

Brussels Capital Region
WP - 17th December
SP - 27 January

Good luck to everyone!

Congratulations, did you Employer HR Directly filed for your Blue Card or through any agent ?

nihancevirgen wrote:

I have an update!

Brussels Capital Region
WP - 17th December
SP - 27 January

Good luck to everyone!

Congrats Nihan    :)

dhirajjbhasin153 wrote:
nihancevirgen wrote:

I have an update!

Brussels Capital Region
WP - 17th December
SP - 27 January

Good luck to everyone!

Congratulations, did you Employer HR Directly filed for your Blue Card or through any agent ?

Thank you! They directly applied without an agent.

Hi all,

I have done with this long process took for me 3,5 months.

Region: Flanders
Application date: 21, Oct
Work Permit: 23, Dec
Annex 46: 27, Jan

Thank you for your support here

Flanders speciality :(

may I know what do you mean social security email , while processing SP.do we get any email during work permit process form social security

Ranradhi wrote:

Hi Manju , may I know what do you mean social security email , while processing SP.

When the agent/employer applies the file, they receive an automatic email “social security” the same day, means that the platform received the file + they attach the law about how they gonna use your personal data.

Hi but , we didn't recieve any email from automatic system ..

Hi but , we didn't recieve any email from social security .. but we have the application number , when tracking it says the application initiated.

Ranradhi wrote:

Hi but , we didn't recieve any email from social security .. but we have the application number , when tracking it says the application initiated.

I cannot comment that, sorry. I don't have an application number ))) Where did you get one?

17 oct. e mail received from social security
14 january Additional information request
wp: 24 January.
Rp:  Waiting
Flanders

Cakir2020 wrote:

17 oct. e mail received from social security
14 january Additional information request
wp: 24 January.
Rp:  Waiting
Flanders

Congratulations!!  :)

Any news from Nov Batch. Mine was filed on 17th Nov. Did any one, whose permit was filed in Nov got the Work permit approval?
Region- Flanders

Guys, I have an update. HR was calling them today and they are currently processing the files from the beginning of November. Current process for this department is 4 month they say and they are trying to provide the priority to the applications for highly skilled employees.

That's the feedback for Flanders.

Hello to evreyone
I'm out of Belgium
I have now received the Work Permit. Can i start my visa (Type D)
have not yet received resident Permit!

Kostadorn wrote:

Guys, I have an update. HR was calling them today and they are currently processing the files from the beginning of November. Current process for this department is 4 month they say and they are trying to provide the priority to the applications for highly skilled employees.

What do they mean when they said current process for the department is 4 month? 4 months is the total time to process work permit and residence permit?

glassofsoda wrote:
Kostadorn wrote:

What do they mean when they said current process for the department is 4 month? 4 months is the total time to process work permit and residence permit?

I understood that only WP can take up to 4 month.

Simon Arban wrote:

Hello to evreyone
I'm out of Belgium
I have now received the Work Permit. Can i start my visa (Type D)
have not yet received resident Permit!

If i am not mistaken you need a final Annex to start your Visa process. You cannot do it until your residence is approved.

I just called the ibz the lady said they need atleast 2 months to process the residence permit after the work permit is granted. Seems pretty crazy

Sharma123 wrote:

I just called the ibz the lady said they need atleast 2 months to process the residence permit after the work permit is granted. Seems pretty crazy

Thank you for the update. On what Number you reached out to Immigration Office. Could you kindly share and also does the Region also does region plays any role in Granting Residence Permit / Single Permit ?

Sharma123 wrote:

I got my SP 40 days after the issuance of my WP (Brussels) so I guess 2 months is the maximum period, just try to stay calm, it will be issued eventually..

+32 2 488 8000. That lady was so rude she was in a hurry to put down the phone

Well, if everyone keeps on calling them - it will definitely not speed up the process.

I really keep wondering the reason people call IBZ after submitting application.

Just a tip that helps me: I submit and forget about it. If I get worried, I send an email instead. Put your self in their shoes, receiving several calls from different applicants in the middle of work! Some wouldn't even pick the calls.

Let's stay calm and hopeful.

Cheers.

Adeyola wrote:

I really keep wondering the reason people call IBZ after submitting application.

Just a tip that helps me: I submit and forget about it. If I get worried, I send an email instead. Put your self in their shoes, receiving several calls from different applicants in the middle of work! Some wouldn't even pick the calls.

Let's stay calm and hopeful.

Cheers.

I can understand it when it's overtime and you're wonder why, but when people here say “hey, I called, that's the situation” - isn't it enough? I mean, if to call the second time I doubt the info will change anyhow. So, I very appreciate guys who gives a call and update us over here.

Did anyone receive their work permit on Thursday or Friday this week?

I got my WP yesterday
Single permit renewal, same employer
Flanders

Kostadorn wrote:

I got my WP yesterday
Single permit renewal, same employer
Flanders

What date did your employer apply for the renewal?

19 November

anyone from Flanders region with change of employer. Mine was filed on 17th Nov.. i am already in notice period. ANy chance that i an get it in next 2 weeks?

Edit: removed

Hi, Just wanted to check with you, How long generally takes for visa stamping when we apply for visa through VFS global, after we receive Single permit ? I am currently located in Dubai and planning to apply from dubai.

abhidxb2020 wrote:

Hi, Just wanted to check with you, How long generally takes for visa stamping when we apply for visa through VFS global, after we receive Single permit ? I am currently located in Dubai and planning to apply from dubai.

It may depend on your location, I assume. In Turkey, for instance, the average time is 1 to 2 weeks.

Closed