Single Permit Processing in 2022

Is there any update from anyone?

as of now no even I am waiting for single permit.

mrs92 wrote:

Region: Flanders
Application date : 18th Oct
WP: waiting
RP: waiting

Hi everyone, here's my update

Application date : 18th Oct
WP: 18th Jan
RP: waiting

Timeline

Region : Flanders
Application date : 17th November
Social security mail : 17th November
WP : waiting
RP : waiting

Strange how much time authorities are taking even after considering the holidays in between especially I suppose there are not set rules or timelines for Brussels, Flanders, Wallonia regions somebody WP gets approved so early in 2 - 3 weeks somebody has to wait for almost 2 months and somebody are not even getting the application admitted or no update till  months maybe there is lot of workload due to corona. This is from my little experience going through multiple threads.

My timeline

Region Brussels
Application Date - 22 Nov 2021
Correct Medical Certificate submitted - 30 Nov 2021
Application set to complete and admissible - 13 Dec 2021
WP - 10 Jan 2022
RP - Still waiting (Not sure but expecting it Next Month end as per Employer update)

pjpp wrote:

Congrats! Our timeline  is quite  similar that I've got my WP on 13 Dec. Hopefully I'll  get some  good news  as well.
Cheers,

wiltonrcn wrote:

Application Date : 21th Sep'21
WP : 12th Dez'21
RP : 12th Jan'22

Hey! Have you gotten any updates yet?

Hi, I got to know today they are still working on the files which are submitted on 26th Oct, Flanders region, WP

dhirajjbhasin153 wrote:

Strange how much time authorities are taking even after considering the holidays in between especially I suppose there are not set rules or timelines for Brussels, Flanders, Wallonia regions somebody WP gets approved so early in 2 - 3 weeks somebody has to wait for almost 2 months and somebody are not even getting the application admitted or no update till  months maybe there is lot of workload due to corona. This is from my little experience going through multiple threads.

My timeline

Region Brussels
WP - 10 Jan 2022
RP - Still waiting (Not sure but expecting it Next Month end as per Employer update)

Cool, have you received an admissible confirmation? Did anyone else received it?

Kostadorn wrote:
dhirajjbhasin153 wrote:

My timeline

Region Brussels
WP - 10 Jan 2022

Cool, have you received an admissible confirmation? Did anyone else received it?

I received it on 13 December 2021 itself after that only the real process starts first by getting Work Permit Approval followed by Residence Permit Approval. So eventually you get your Single Permit / Unique Permit once you get both these Authorizations.

Hi all
Regarding the WP does the employee get any mail from social security or it's only employer who gets the mails

Simon Arban wrote:

Hi all
Regarding the WP does the employee get any mail from social security or it's only employer who gets the mails

Only your Employer gets both the WP and RP (Single or Unique Permit - Annex 46) once they are approved and your Employer will share it with you to file for D Visa.

dhirajjbhasin153 wrote:
Kostadorn wrote:
dhirajjbhasin153 wrote:

My timeline

Region Brussels
WP - 10 Jan 2022

I received it on 13 December 2021 itself after that only the real process starts first by getting Work Permit Approval followed by Residence Permit Approval. So eventually you get your Single Permit / Unique Permit once you get both these Authorizations.

I know the process, I renew my single permit now. My question was about the admissible letter, I did just see anyone in this group besides you to receive it. That's why I'm asking.

Kostadorn wrote:
dhirajjbhasin153 wrote:
Kostadorn wrote:

I know the process, I renew my single permit now. My question was about the admissible letter, I did just see anyone in this group besides you to receive it. That's why I'm asking.

Not sure what exactly do u mean by Admissible Letter. If you mean Single Permit / Annex 46 answer is no and I am expecting it to arrive at the end of FEB 2022 going by multiple threads taking into account holidays period and corona situation.

If u mean by admissible letter stating that my application is complete and admissible answer is no. I asked my employer to provide it.

Excuse me、Does the Immigration Bureau still take 3-5 weeks for approval?  Maybe longer?

ly666 wrote:

Excuse me、Does the Immigration Bureau still take 3-5 weeks for approval?  Maybe longer?

After Work Permit Approval, usually they take around 1 week to 4-5 weeks depending on the region and workload. Also consider the holidays period and corona situation as well.

Mine is in Flanders, it's been 4 weeks as of today, but no news

dhirajjbhasin153 wrote:
ly666 wrote:

After Work Permit Approval, usually they take around 1 week to 4-5 weeks depending on the region and workload. Also consider the holidays period and corona situation as well.

Mine is in Flanders, it's been 4 weeks as of today, but no news

Hi,
I have received WP today and now file has been forwarded to federal office.

application submitted : 27Oct
WP : 18th Jan
Single Permit : waiting ( they said 5-6 weeks from today)
Flanders region

Does any one know the chances or rejection in federal office for the RP? what are the standard checks that they normally does?

abhidxb2020 wrote:

Hi,

Flanders region

Does any one know the chances or rejection in federal office for the RP? what are the standard checks that they normally does?

If Interpol is not searching for you, the chances of rejection are super low. No worries :)

Kostadorn wrote:
abhidxb2020 wrote:

Hi,

Flanders region

If Interpol is not searching for you, the chances of rejection are super low. No worries :)

Hahahha

abhidxb2020 wrote:

Hi,

Flanders region

Jokes apart however to be honest I have not come across anyone whose RP was rejected and WP was approved.

Most of the fellow SP applicants already based and working in Belgium told me that if WP is approved then SP will be approved however it might take time depending on region application workloads even I am worried.since it taking longer than usual but no other option than waiting.

dhirajjbhasin153 wrote:
abhidxb2020 wrote:

Hi,

Flanders region

Jokes apart however to be honest I have not come across anyone whose RP was rejected and WP was approved.

Most of the fellow SP applicants already based and working in Belgium told me that if WP is approved then SP will be approved however it might take time depending on region application workloads even I am worried.since it taking longer than usual but no other option than waiting.

I'm happy in knowing it :)

now news from Brussels?
my WP was approved on Dec, 16th I'm expecting to get my SP approved this week

Mr.Thi wrote:

now news from Brussels?
my WP was approved on Dec, 16th I'm expecting to get my SP approved this week

My WP was approved on 10 Jan 2022 still I tried my luck today and asked my employer to check my RP Approval today and there was no update. Probably all the applications from Nov - Dec 2021 are i the process of being approved so i am hooping to receive mine in Feb 2022.

Lets see what happens now.

Hi all,
Does anyone know which date they are processing now in Brussels? For WP I mean.

Application Date : 9 Nov'21
WP : Waiting
RP : Waiting

MMGJ wrote:
pjpp wrote:

Congrats! Our timeline  is quite  similar that I've got my WP on 13 Dec. Hopefully I'll  get some  good news  as well.
Cheers,

wiltonrcn wrote:

Application Date : 21th Sep'21
WP : 12th Dez'21
RP : 12th Jan'22

Hey! Have you gotten any updates yet?

No news for me yet. Yesterday, I asked 1700 and they said it might takes 6 week for immigration office to make decisions. I guess we just need to be a bit more patient. good luck to all of us :)

I am working in interpol  :cool: ...just joking...  :top: ..Anyhow I am hoping for the best as i need to plan many things accordingly in advance.

Thanks for the information.

Hi everyone,

This is the update of my process, finally, I got my SP.  I wish an extra dose of patience for those who still waiting and success in your process.

I don't know much about what further expect from this process til my arrival in Belgium, so I'll keep posting and looking in expat.

Application submitted: 1 October21
Work permit: 14 December 21
Single Permit: 19 January 22

Zubileu wrote:

Hi everyone,

This is the update of my process, finally, I got my SP.  I wish an extra dose of patience for those who still waiting and success in your process.

I don't know much about what further expect from this process til my arrival in Belgium, so I'll keep posting and looking in expat.

Congrats and wish you the best for the next steps!
Our timeline is quite similar so I hope to get the single permit this week or early next week…

bc2910 wrote:

Congrats and wish you the best for the next steps!
Our timeline is quite similar so I hope to get the single permit this week or early next week…

Thanks, wish you all the same.
Indeed, probably you get yours soon. I hope it happens this week the sooner the better.

Zubileu wrote:

Hi everyone,

Congrats and all the best on the next steps!! If we take out the holidays week on your case, it's around 4 weeks for SP.

Hi everyone,
First of all thank you for sharing your experiences. They have really helped me so far with this process.
My current status:
Flanders region
Application- 11th October
WP - 23rd December
SP - Waiting

Correction - Flemish region. If anyone has any news from the region it would be great.

any news from Brussels?

Mr.Thi wrote:

any news from Brussels?

nothing from my side..

nihancevirgen wrote:
Mr.Thi wrote:

any news from Brussels?

nothing from my side..

:(

Mr.Thi wrote:

any news from Brussels?

One of the guys who files for single permits mostly for Indian Engineers in Belgium for his Multiple Belgium Clients told me yesterday regarding the timeline of Single Permit.

When I shared my timeline with him stating that my WP was uploaded on Portal on 10 Jan 2022 and Work Authorization was approved from 4 Jan 2022 and on-wards. He told me you can possibly get it by Jan 2022 end or maybe first week of Feb 2022, you will get SP for sure.

So if everything is sorted at authorities end you can expect your SP to arrive by End of Jan 2022 Max in my opinion. Of course you will get it first since your WP was already approved in Dec 2021.

Application date : 1st October '21
Email from socialsecurity : 1st October '21
WP: 21st Dec '21
RP: 20th Jan '22

:one

Closed