Welcome to Hanoi!

You are going to visit Hanoi, aren't you?
You are wondering where to visit in such a big city like Hanoi, aren't you?
I'm Vietnamese and I have been living in Hanoi for 16 years, so I strongly believe that I have enough knowledge to show you all things about my beloved city- Hanoi. We can meet and go to interesting places that never appear in brochure, and I'm sure you will love those! It's so wasteful if you go to Hanoi without visit those special places! You will enjoy your time in Hanoi as the trule Hanoian :). Love to see you soon!
Once more time again, welcome to Hanoi :)!

Hello pinky9x & welcome to Expat.com!

Thank you for willing to help other members on the forum.

Harmonie.:)

Showing you the hidden beauty of Hanoi is my pleasure :)
Could you tell me more about you? I hope we could be friends :)

Hi,

I guess you should register in the business directory > tourist guide

thanks

Hi, I am from Malaysia and would like to have some info. regarding places of interests in Hanoi. $ freinds and l will be visiting  Hanoi for 4 days  in July, 2103. We specifically would like to have info. such as airport transfers to Hanoi, Ha Long, etc. Thanks and regards,
Ow-yeang

Hi all new hanoians, if you like good beer there is good options here, see the beermap at beervn.com with all the breweries listed. If you are tired on bia hoi, this is it.:o

Hi
We're going to Hanoi in Dec and would like to know someone local there to show us around and give us tips or recommendations on places of interests to make our trip enjoyable.
Pls reply to elje99@gmail.com
Looking forward to your reply
Have a nice weekend
Lj