Business visa

how do i get guyana business visa

why would you need one? You do not require a Visa to enter Guyana. I do not think we issue Business Visas, I never heard of one, foreigners come here all the time and set up businesses. You get a visitor visa and just keep it up to date, they will give you 3 months or 6 months at a time to stay, then just get an extension on your stay. This is not the USA where people can get a Business Visa here and use to to travel to the USA if that's what you are trying to do. We don't have B1 visas and such.

Dr. Golden

Hi,

A business visa can be obtained through the Department of Citizenship here in Guyana. Unfortunately the process cannot be done online so you would need a visa/ immigration company to complete the process for you.
You would need to have your business registration along with the company's NIS and GRA compliance, a police clearance, a medical, copies of the stamped pages of your passport, passport photo, application form completed and a letter to the Head of the Department of Citizenship explaining what your company does and why you require the business visa.
I hope this information helps. Feel free to reach out to me if you need additional advice.

Okay,, thank you @gybizz, and @fudugal...but from my research,, a visitor Visa requires that I get invited by a Guyanese...how do I get this invite, and from whom, since I do not know anyone yet over there in Guyana....thanks for your response, I appreciate it.

Fudugal, that is not true. thats what you would like,  but anyone can open a business in Guyana. if they are registering a corporation some of that may apply, but their are numerous companies operating in Guyana that are not registered in Guyana and are here on a Visitor visa. they do not register anything but their Business Name and Get a Tin number to pay their taxes, but they don't go through all that. its not the law

You do not need an invite to get a visitor visa to enter Guyana, just make sure you follow the Covid testing rules, someone is giving you bad information. anyone can enter Guyana and a visa is not required. just tell them you are her to visit and they will stamp you in. give them the address of where you will be staying and you can pass immigration.

Dr. Golden

Guyana tourist visa fee: USD 25. Guyana employment visa: USD 140. Guyana student visa: USD 140. Guyana business visa: USD 140.25 Feb 2020

U.S. citizens do not need a visa for tourist or business travel to this country. A valid U.S. Passport is required.

this is from Google

Dr. Golden

Thanks for your reply......guyana dont have embassy in nigeria.......all i need is visa that will get me there.......how do i go about it....i heard that there are agencies there that help with the processing.....i dont k ow if u can reffer me to any reputable one thanks

Thanks for your reply......guyana dont have embassy in nigeria.......all i need is visa that will get me there.......how do i go about it....i heard that there are agencies there that help with the processing.....i dont know if u can reffer me to any reputable one thanks

Thank you so very much @gybizz for for such a nice information...am really grateful...and yes,,,how do I get started with this whole Visa thing,,am really eager to come to Guyana,,if there is way u can help me,, I would appreciate it... expecting your reply Sir...am currently in Nigeria

You should have stated that you are not from the USA, sorry here is the info I have. For Nigeria you need the following.

A valid passport.
Duly completed and signed visa application form.
If the applicant is a minor, the parents/legal guardians have to sign the form.
Passport-size photographs taken in white background.
Travel document.
Proof of financial support.
Proof of accommodation
Copy of return flight ticket
Documentation showing applicant's ties to home country, e.g. verification from applicant's employer.
Medical Insurance.
Documentation confirming the purpose of travel.

Dr. Golden

You should have stated that you are not from the USA, sorry here is the info I have. For Nigeria you need the following.

A valid passport.
Duly completed and signed visa application form.
If the applicant is a minor, the parents/legal guardians have to sign the form.
Passport-size photographs taken in white background.
Travel document.
Proof of financial support.
Proof of accommodation
Copy of return flight ticket
Documentation showing applicant's ties to home country, e.g. verification from applicant's employer.
Medical Insurance.
Documentation confirming the purpose of travel.

Dr. Golden

Please note that my company has been doing business visa for international travelers for the past 4 yrs so I know this process very well.

So you basically charge people for services. You cannot promise they will get approved, so they really don't need your service. the information I provided to get a vise for Nigeria is correct. but if they want to pay someone to try to get it.

Dr. Golden

Sir respectfully you mentioned the information I provided for the Business Visa is incorrect and you later gave the individual the same information.
Also if he/ she is outside of Guyana he/ she would not be able to apply for and submit their documents for a business visa, he/ she would need someone in country to do that. Hence the need for a service provider. The only visa that an international person can apply for online is a Visitor Visa.
You have a great rest of the day!

I see you are in Georgetown, I thought the person was a US Citizen. We can get a visa to come to Guyana and need no one to help us. I am American and don't need to pay someone to apply for me. Do your thing, I am done here

Dr. Golden

...wow... please @gybizz and @fudugal,,we are all on same page,,there is no need for alarm...first of,,,you two are trying to give me an information to helping me get to Guyana, and sincerely, I did not mention that I was not a US citizen, and that I was a Nigerian...I appreciate all of your efforts.
And @fudugal, since yo are in Guyana, and since you provide this sort of service, I think that it would be easier to deal with you... please, can I get your Facebook handle so I can connect with you personally....once again, I appreciate you all @gybizz and @fudugal

Good luck to you, get her whatsapp number and you can call her for free. this is the first I have heard of anyone that helps with this stuff.

Dr.  Golden

Mr Gybizz American passport has many free visa country to visit thats why you dont know of visa agents.........i have visited dubai 3 times......i obtained the visas through visa agents because they dont have embassy here.
Fudugal is right ok.

Well you do not know how small Guyana is not how corrupt. Do your thing buddy, I live in Guyana for 27 years and have never heard of her. I just suggested that you get her Whatsapp number so you can find out more, I am done with this conversation. Most people coming here are just trying to get an easier rout to the USA, Go for it!

Have a good life

Dr. Golden

ok i get your point

This should make things a little easier. 😊

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z_18u_wNSIohttp://www.energyupdate.gy/books/xjcu/? … JoahA#p=41

Who I Am!

@gybizz,,, please Sir...can I get your feedback handle so I can dm you... please

Good for you, your family should be proud. I used to be someone too, as a U.S. Marine Veteran, I was honored to meet Jimmy Carter years ago. Good Job!

Dr. Golden