Marine Technician Job

Hi,
   Friend of mine has below experience and seeking to move to Greece.

He worked as a marine fitter in Colombo, Sri Lanka dockyard for one year. Six years' work as a motorman in moving Ship. Now he's living in Sri Lanka and studying for second officer's grade.

I recently found information that marine field people can apply for work permit / resident permit easily in Greece.

I highly appreciated any suggestions.

Thanks

@asela28sl

This might sound cruel, but please make up your mind about which country that you want to settle and your skill are?

SimCityAT wrote:

@asela28sl

This might sound cruel, but please make up your mind about which country that you want to settle and your skill are?

Hi,
  I'm talking on behalf of my friend. You didn't understand the question.

He has relevant qualifications and experience. I would guess that he should first find a job relevant to his credentials and the company will help him with the papers. He can apply for jobs online or he can come here on holiday to inquire maritime companies for work.

LeonSpy wrote:

He has relevant qualifications and experience. I would guess that he should first find a job relevant to his credentials and the company will help him with the papers. He can apply for jobs online or he can come here on holiday to inquire maritime companies for work.

thanks for the reply.

can you suggest some local shipping companies and job portal to apply for jobs?