Research on British expats

Hi all,

First of all, apologies if this is not the right place on the website to ask such things, but I'm new to this site.

My name's Stijn and I am a Geography student at Radboud University in Nijmegen, Netherlands and I am currently doing research at university on British citizens living in the Netherlands (and other EU countries) and Brexit. For my research, I am looking for respondents to my surveys and interviews (15 questions, approx. 25-30 minutes). In short, the main focus of the research is the British perception of their own status in a non-native society.

Are you British, and living outside the UK (e.g. in the Netherlands or another EU country) or born in the UK and lived there for some time before moving elsewhere, then your contribution to the research would be hugely appreciated!

If you are interested in participating in the research, please leave a comment on this post or send me a message, also if you would like some more (background) information. Your information will of course be treated confidentially, and can be provided anonymously.

Thanks in advance, and regards!

Hi

Happy to help.. ***

Moderated by Cheryl 2 years ago
Reason : Kindly exchange your contact details by using the private messaging system.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Great, thanks! I'll message you