Covid 19 Vaccinations and English Teaching Jobs in Agadir

I am planning to come to live in Morocco within the next 2 months, and I have several questions about the vaccine:

1) Can I get the Moroccan vaccine when I get there; or do I have to get it before I leave the US?

2) is it free, or do I have to pay for it?

3) If I have to pay for it in Morocco, how much would it cost?

4) Finally, how can I find out about English teaching jobs in Agadir, Morocco. I am a certified English teacher with 15 years of teaching experience (7 years at the university level in KSA, 5 years at the community college level in KSA, and 3 years at the elementary and middle school levels in the US).

Thank you so much in advance for answering my questions.

Sincerely and Warmest Regards,

Hassan Abdullah

If you have been listening to the news, there has been a lot of talk about the Covid vaccine passport to travel internationally. Common sense, tells you to get Covid vaccine in Florida, since the age limit will drop to 40 in some counties on Monday. If you're currently a teacher in USA, you can get the shot no matter what your age is. Regardless, if not fully Covid vaccinated, you'll need to have a negative PCR Covid test within 3 days before travel to Morocco. You mentioned your experience was in KSA, so not sure if you've USA passport. I got my first Covid vaccine shot this week, but to my surprise I'd seen signs posted from immigration from ICE (didn't fully read the signs, because I'd driven right past them slowly at the site), so I'm assuming if not legally in USA you're going to be caught if you try to get  Covid vaccine. There is law enforcement at every site.

Furthermore, you must be vaccinated to work at a school in Morocco even if you're not a teacher. I know this because my wife's family are in education system and have gotten their shots before they can return at the schools.

Thank you for your reply.

Just an update: I got my 2nd covid vaccine shot and was able to read ICE sign. Basically, it states ICE will leave you alone if not in USA legally, so GOV knows it's more important to have people vaccinated.