Looking for Malagasy native speakers!

Hey guys! Nice to meet you all.

I'm looking for Malagasy native speakers to volunteer for a very special musical project representing a 100 different languages from all over the world. To do that we need video and audio samples from native speakers. If you want to participate, please send me a message. Please note that the project is not paid, however, participating is really easy, and once you understand the instructions, takes less than five minutes. It will give you a chance to a part of a unique project and have your face and voice representing your native language to the world 🙂

If you wanna see for yourselves the kind of quality productions I do with my band, check out this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBUxu9pG7As

Peace!

If you want to participate please send an email to ***with the title "Language samples - Malagasy" and write your full name in the subject. Thank you! :)

Moderated by Priscilla 3 years ago
Reason : please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

You can find many Malagasy native speakers on Facebook sites that list themselves as Malagasy /English speakers such as this one ====YESB club of Toamasina