Vaccines required in Tunisia

Hello everybody,

When living or moving abroad, and in particular in Tunisia, vaccination against certain diseases is often required to enter the country or to avoid risks.

We would like to ask you a few questions to help future expats there.

What is your relationship to vaccines in general?

Did you get vaccinated before moving to Tunisia?
Were these vaccinations compulsory or recommended?

Did you refuse to get any vaccine that was recommended for Tunisia? If so, why?

If you are an expatriate in Tunisia, are you encouraged to get a COVID-19 vaccine? Do you have access to the vaccine and do you plan to get it?

Is this vaccine required for entering the country now?

Many thanks,

Diksha,
Expat.com team

Hi,

Vaccination is not required to enter the country PCR tests and quarantine in selected hotels is.

The country did not start giving vaccine to people, as per government officials they will start in march with Pfizer and astrazeneka vaccines ( and maybe Sputnik V)

Myself am already vaccinated with the Chinese Sinofarm Vaccine which i had it in Dubai.

Regards,
Minyar

Exactly there is no requirement for any vaccines, it's not like other's African countries.
Tunisie is more like the middle east and Mediterranean countries.
The requirement nowadays are all related to the Covid procedure and the airways recommendation, like PCR test before 72 hours of travelling day with hotel reservation.

If I have had my vaccine is there anything special that I have to do? Would I still need to take a Covid test and quarantine?

Hi Kimberly.

I guess, nothing more than the Airlines requirement.
Quarantine, PCR test, and Hotel reservation are already not obligatory i guess, but the Airlines procedure. And they can give you a clear feedback about that.

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please use only English on the anglophone forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct