What about doctors?

Hello to everybody:

i would like to know litle bit more about if a person resident in Tunisia (like me) but without work (im searching yet for a job) if i need assistance for my health (if im ill) , normally what i must do? In my native country we have family doctor for primary assistance (if i have flu, a cold, etc,,,), but here, i dont know what to do.Its the only option look for a private doctor and pay a lot just for a consult/visit?
I hear opinion of persons near to me, but i would like listen to new ideas.
Thanks!!

hey lara !!
this is a sensitive subject. and all depend of your situation .
first option : if you have your own international health insurance than its the best for you :D and you then you can get the best service .
second option if you have tunisian health insurance / or your tunisian husband have than you have right to use his health insurance and just go for very cheap to doctor and pay only 30% from the medecine you have to buy .
but if its heavy illness... than your health insurance allow you to go hospital for free or very very cheap im not sure.
the problem is the service in those hospital is generaly not very very good . and if you want to go to clinick is just too expencive .
if you have no health insurance that you have to pay evry thing for your self from doctor to medecine or hospital , wich is still much cheaper than clinik .
to give a birth better to go to clinick .
if you have small health issue better to go to doctor the consultation is not supposed to be more than 20 euro .
and medecine you can buy it from evry pharmacy :D
greating

your welcome