Vaccines required in Argentina

Hello everybody,

When living or moving abroad, and in particular in Argentina, vaccination against certain diseases is often required to enter the country or to avoid risks.

We would like to ask you a few questions to help future expats there.

What is your relationship to vaccines in general?

Did you get vaccinated before moving to Argentina?
Were these vaccinations compulsory or recommended?

Did you refuse to get any vaccine that was recommended for Argentina? If so, why?

If you are an expatriate in Argentina, are you encouraged to get a COVID-19 vaccine? Do you have access to the vaccine and do you plan to get it?

Is this vaccine required for entering the country now?

Many thanks,

Diksha,
Expat.com team

Hi, What an interesting question. I would deffo not take the experimental Covid vaccine (pathogenic primer) I have no intention of becoming a guinea pig in an experiment where no-one knows the long-term effects.

Nobody mentioned vaccinations when I came to Argentina. I have not ever been in a position where vaccination was compulsory. That type of assault on a human's inalienable rights over their own bodies should be relegated to the Nazi history of world war !!.

Hi!
Vaccination is not compulsory in Argentina. I know many people who don't want to get it and they won't. Only those who want to get it have to register online at https://vacunate.ms.gba.gov.ar/. Everyone is free to decide!

How does a non-resident foreigner get the covid vaccination in Buenos Aires.

Hi, Question about how to get the covid vaccination. 3 May 2021

I am a Brit male resident in Switzerland  over 75 yrs old. I  came here in Nov 2019 for a 2-3 month vacation ...Got stuck here in BA ever since because my return boat cruise was cancelled

As of now, no boats back to the EU available or definitely scheduled. still not replaced. I don't like to fly but would fly back anytime (to the EU) if possible. Still  no planes & no boats. There is a "maybe" MSC Cruise boat back to Europe/Italy   in March 2022. As I like it here, no problem in hanging out till then.
It seems when transport  does become available I'll need to have been vaccinated in order to board, so I am wondering what do I do to get the shot(s)?
Any tips on that?
Thanks ***

Moderated by Cheryl 3 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, do not post your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

PS- The pretty girl pictured is my caregiver here with me.