Bank statement format for D7 visa.

Hello,

I'm going to apply for a D7 visa as a rentier. For passive income prooving, the consulate asks for the bank statement at least for 6 months. The statement that my bank gives me doesn't have any names of people who transferred the money to my account, just id of the operation and the amount. Could you please tell me, whether it is enough for applying or I should have people's names in the bank statement that matches the rental agreement?

Hi Lirnik, Welcome :)
The evidence of income, as well as the sources of that income, is a requirement for obtaining the D7 visa. The issue here is not the amount of your income, but whether you have a periodic income, on a monthly, bimonthly basis, etc., that guarantees the minimums required by this type of visa.

To prove how much you receive periodically, you should attach your latest bank statements to your application, for example. And proof of your pensions, as well as your last complete income tax statement.

Best regards

Hi JohnnyPT, thanks for the answer. I know that I need a bank statement, but the question is whether it's important to show in the statement from whom I receive an incomes (the one, who is living in my apartment and paying the rent) or just any periodic transfers on my account is enough?

I think it is enough to show that this income comes from a monthly rental. However, I do not know if it is required to show the rental contract in that case.
If anyone here has this information, please share it.

Hi,
Can I use my dad's bank statement to apply for a D7 visa.

:huh::offtopic: