How does Moroccan Culture/Living change your life perspective !

Hello Everyone !

I hope you are all doing well, I am new here i would love to share with you Moroccan Cultural aspect . Coming to a Country which is different from your own won't be a piece of cake, I speak from a personal experience as well, how does Moroccan culture sound to you at the beginning ?

Hi Nadia
I love the simplicity.  of daily living, more so when shopping. The souk, the local market all independent, everything is fresh from the farm / field to the market. It's sustainable and environmentally friendly, less plastics, less transport and CO2 pollution. Also, I love the interface with people, chatting talking, making new friends. From a culture perspective, It's warm, welcoming and helpful. Maybe I'm
Being biased as my wife is Moroccan and our friends are fantastic.

Hello Petersonic!

So did you learn to make Tajine? How did you find Moroccan wedding traditions ! I bet you got to wear Jellaba and hold you in Amaria 🤩

Ahhh tagine, yes still perfecting that one. I do make a very good beef tangia. I do love Moroccan food, couscous on Friday, refissa, seffa:-)
We met and married in the U.K., we've been to a few weddings and parties here in Morocco. Last celebration was in Marrakech for our friends little boy birth, that was an all night party, even horses came in at the end.