New members of the Turkey forum, introduce yourselves here - 2021

Welcome to ankara! I hope you will find a good university to you here , there are too much foreign students in universities in ankara there are many academies where you can learn turkish at least the basic  too! Or you can pay a private university to study in english🙂 Good luck

Hi paul! Yes there are restrictions at this time, from Monday to Friday be out of house until 7pm and on weekends you cannot go outside at all! restaurants closed, government places also have restricted hours at least this is how the situation is here in ankara

Complete lockdown 29 April to 17 May

Hello Everybody,

My name is Mohammad Ali Dibaei, I'm from Tehran-Iran and I'm looking for a full-time job in Istanbul to come and live there.

I am a business development manager, graduated from the best university of Iran in process engineering, and with more than 17 years of experience in different industries and positions. During these years, I was responsible for the foundation of some companies, the development of some of the general strategies and basic infrastructures of some newborn organizations, and the standardization of the process and organizational structure of some other small, medium and large enterprises.

I have an extensive experience of working with so many of well-known international manufacturers, suppliers and brands in the field of Oil & Gas, Automotive, Steel, Chemical, Construction, Medical, … industries. I've been the main negotiator for getting so many sales and exclusive agencies from famous brands in Iran, Iraq, and the MENA region and subsequently developing their market in these regions.

I've had this chance to manage a number of huge projects in several fields and industries in collaboration with an expert team in each project. Projects like the basic and detailed design of a container yard, procurement of materials and equipment, construction, national event management, etc. Believing in team members' capabilities and working as a family next to each other, in addition to respecting the organizational chart and work ethics are my key success points in whole my career.

Bests,

Hello Mr. Ali

Your professional experience is pretty attractive. I hope you find a valuable job suitable to your expectations asap.

Thanks for your encouraging message. I wish I can find a good job position soon because I really want to move to Istanbul. Istanbul is my dream city and I think it's the best place in the world to live.

Good day sir/madam

My name is Kudzai Taderera. Am a lady aged 28 , I am a Zimbabwean. I am hardworking and a fast learner in search of a new environment and new experience.

Hello my name is Abid, i have lived in the uk all my life but currently residing in pakistan. I would like for me and my family to come and live in alanya in Turkey. I was wondering if I could get as much information as possible from everyone on how I should go about this and what I need to know

Hi my name is Abid I'm a Pakistani from the uk. I was wondering if I could get as much information as possible on how to move to turkey. Is it difficult are there many obstacles to overcome. I want to move to alanya with my wife and 2 daughters permanently. I am willing to work long hours and try anything in order to provide a good standard of living for my family. Can someone please help??

Hello everyone,

My name is Uzma, I'm 29 years old and with my husband we are thinking to move to Antalya in 4 to 5 years. We would like to get as much as information about Antalya such as neighborhood (which area can we find more expat living), International schools, etc...

To have a better idea about it so we can decide if it really match our expectations to move to Antalya.

It would be great to be in contact with people living there to give us advice.

Thank you and wish you all a nice day.

Hi Abid

Have a look at these articles below regarding moving to Turkey and living in Turkey

https://aalrealty.com/blog/categories/living-in-turkey/https://aalrealty.com/blog/categories/moving-to-turkey/

Kindly best regards

JUST USE YOUTUBE VIDEO'S THEY ARE GREAT FOR INFORMATION ON ANY SUBJECT MATTER CONCERNING ANY PARTICULAR AREA. ii FIRST CHECKED OUT ANTALYA FIRST ALSO BUT ENDED UP IN BOOKING A FLIGHT TO KUSADASI BECAUSE I FOUND THE THE APARTMENTS THERE ARE MUCH LESS INEXPENSIVE FOR A SIMILAR ENVIRONMENT AS ANTALYA.

IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO TEXT ME.

DENNIS

ABZ, WHAT I DID WAS HIRE A LAWYER I FOUND ONE IN KUSADASI WHERE I WILL BE MOVING FOR $750 IT IS SO WORTH IT. IT MADE LIFE SO EASY. IF I WAS YOU CHECK OUT ANTALYA AND KUSADASI.
THE LAWYER IS IN KUSADASI BECAUSE THAT IS WHERE I WILL MOVE. WHATEVER AREA YOU DECIDE TO MOVE TO GET A LAWYER IN THAT CITY.  IF FOR SOME REASON YOU DECIDE ON KUSADASI I CAN CAN GIVE YOU THE NAME OF THE LAWYER I FOUND. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM.

GOOS LUCK

DENNIS

Ahmed,

I am going to move to Kusadasi and am looking for some good real estate apartment rental advice.
I originally wanted to move to Antalya but found monthly rentals higher than in Kusadasi. I would prefer Antalya if you could help in any way I surely would appreciate it.

Thanks my friend

Dennis

Hello Everyone!

It is Saman here from Pakistan. I am a full time English Teacher but I want to move to Turkey. I am looking for a well reputable school in Istanbul who needs teachers like me. If anyone can try helping me with finding a job would be amazing!

Thank you.

Hello

If you are looking for a great alternative I would recommend Kusadasi. Very similar to Antalya. I am finding better costs for Apartments with nice amenities.

Dennis

hello

hello

Hello Everyone!
This is Manzoor from Pakistan, looking for start up a business of Property Management in Turkey.

Looking for contacts and pointers on how to start building contacts and relationships for the upcoming business venture.

How do you engage the handy-men/ tradee for work around the house?

Looking for potential English-speaking ex-pats in Kusadasi. This Dennis here and I will be coming there to live in the middle of June.

Have a beautiful day my friends

Hi There,

Hope things are great around all.

I am an Indian, 5+ yrs of IT experience with a MNC , wanted to permanently locate to Turkey.

Please help me with the regards.

Thanks,
Aazam

Hey all, Turkish here in Bursa. Feel free to contact if you live here or planning to.

Hi Mr. Paul

Full lockdown will end 17 may. For a while, some measurements also will take in place such as weekend curfew, night curfew etc. But extensive restrictions will removed. After the beginning of june, most of restrictions was declared to be abolished.

Hi Mr. Muhammed

These posts may helpful for you. Please have a look at them

https://aalrealty.com/blog/categories/moving-to-turkey/https://aalrealty.com/blog/categories/living-in-turkey/

Best regards

Hi, good day everyone im muhammed 27 year's old from iran i was İstanbul before covid now i want get back soon                              best regards

Hi Elisa,
My daughter-in-law's maiden name is Dizon, Elaine Dizon.  Mother of my two grandchildren.  What a coincidence.  Maybe.

My husband and I are moving to Alanya this coming August.  I hope that you find what you are looking for.

Warm regards,

Jocquelyn

Hello

I am new here.I have an intention to move to Turkey and work in Turkey.I love Turkey I am thinking to move to Antalya or Ankara.How can I find work in Antalya and or Ankara in the Tourism Industry or any other field?

I don't have a degree but I have many years of other work experience eg:Nanny and English support.I am searching for work with a contract only.

I thank you

Hello to all, I am a retired engineer and live in Minneapolis.  I have a son who is about to start college and my intention is to move to Turkey once my son establishes a solid foundation on his path into adulthood.  My heritage is Turkish and once I move, hope to experience the allure and beauty of not only Turkey but also Europe via car trips.

I am planning travel to Turkey this summer as a vacation and to scope out several candidate cities for my wife and I to settle to.  Naturally, I am seeking colder climes.

Dennis (dncole4156)
My mother ended up retiring in Kusadasi in 1995 from Atlanta.   There quite a few European expats (some english speaking but not sure of the extent) living in Kusadasi.  You have chosen a nice spot to retire to as it is calm, warm (not overly hot as Antalya) and is of close proximity to places of interest relatively speaking.  I would be glad to attempt to answer any questions you may have via my mother.  She may be able to refer you to locals as points of contact.  To qualify her situation, she is single and is mostly a homebody so her contacts are limited.

Glad to have joined the forum and hope everyone is successful in attaining their objectives.

Best Regards, Gino

hi
i plan to move turkey close to mersi south i would like to know more more about this city

tks in advance

Nad

I want to live abroad, and it is very difficult for me in my own country

Thank you very much sir
Regards
Thank you sir
Sitheek Harun Basha
Manager
Al Thawr Industries

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,

I'm Guillaume. From France.
I'm HEC Paris gradued, I'm IT Enginer and I had master In Finance  with 20 years professionnal experienced.
I would like to relocate in Turkey. I'm looking for expatriate contract for General Management, COO or Technical Director position.
I'm open for other proposition.

Thank a lot for your help.

Kind regards.

Hello Gino

As I said I moving to Kusadasi on June 18th of this year and trying to make some English-speaking friends. It will make life a little easier once I get there to discuss living there. Would love to find out their experiences in living in that area. If you know of any people who would like a new English speaking friend.
I would be happy to contact them

Greetings
Dear friend
I live in Tehran
And I plan to travel with my family to live in Istanbul.
The information I have from living in Turkey shows that the situation in Turkey is relatively good.

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please use only English on the anglophone forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello my friend
Unfortunately, I do not know anyone in that area

Hello my friend
Unfortunately, I do not know anyone in that area

I have lived in İstanbul in 2014 then back to my country and now Iive here again for a new life.

Closed