New members of the Argentina forum, introduce yourselves here - 2021

Hi all,

Newbie on the Argentina forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Argentina if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi Expate community,

I am currently living in Bowie, MD USA and have always wanted to live and travel abroad. I believe this is the time to get ready for making that move. I hope to meet new friends and get insight on how to best become an expat. Look forward to better and exciting times in 2021!

James

Hi James,

I had to come back to the States to take care of some things here and due to the epidemic I've been stranded here. Just waiting on my vaccine now and I'll be on my way.
If you would like any info on the how's or where's to becoming an expat feel free to pick my brain.

Armin

Hola soy Tendu from Nepal living in Argentina.
I d like to know about nationality in Argentina , delay and if it necessary to put an lawyer to advance the formality.
Thanks so much.
See y soon
Tendu

Hi ! I'm Michelle Cameron , new here. Look forward to staying in touch 🤗

Hi everyone
I am planning to move to Argentina in December 2022.  i will be doing some exploration there in May and I need some information about electronics.  I am concerned about charging phones, computers and tablets as the electric voltage and plug ins are different than Canada where I live.  I know I need an adapter...but do I need anything else?  Does anyone have any suggestions?  I am also trying to get information about transportation in smaller cities/towns.  I am really interested in small towns around Cordoba city such as Capilla del monte or Villa Carlos Paz. 
thank you

Hi! The public transportation system is really good. You will have no issues finding frequent buses to anywhere in the country. You will also find them ridiculously cheap.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=969239

Thanks!

Closed