New members of the Angola forum, introduce yourselves here - 2021

Hi all,

Newbie on the Angola forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Angola if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hii, I am in Angola now and wish to move to Namibia. My aspiration is to experience better work conditions and income unlike what Angola offers.
Thank you

Hi All

I will be moving soon to Angola from France. I will be working with Total E&P.

Thanks and regards

I am Mozambican born ,but currently holder of south African citizen, electrical engineer by profession, holding GCC government certificate of competency electrical factories, portugues speaking, and english

Am ready to offer extension services in Angola as I will be striving hard to ensure the majority of the Angolans begin to engage in food production. I believe a healthy fed nation is a wealthy nation.
I am an Agronomist.
Thank you.

I am a music and english teacher,also a mechanic. looking for job in Angola

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : please post in english only on this english speaking forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Good evening my friends.
Am Musa Paul by name and from Nigeria. I am a Christian . I want to start a new job in Angola if possible. I love lecturing work in Angola.

my name is Samuel Ayoti, I am from Kenya and seeking a chef job in Luanda Angola

I am a teacher of English and Russian. I can also teach Spanish, since I am from Cuba. I was teaching English in Angola for two years. I would like to work in Angola for 5 years.

Hi

I am a qualified motor and  heavy duty diesel  generator mechanic . Am looking for a job  as generator mechanic .

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=969236

Thanks!

Closed