Moving to Launda / Need advice

Hi All,
Got a Job Offer in Launda. Ned to have your input for a better clarity and also to decide.
On The package :
Since launda is the most expensive city hence please advcie the cost of living here.
I will be getting euro 3k per month + 6k annual bonus. Please let me know if this package is ok / low / average.

I will get the car with driver / furnished accomdation.
What else i would need to spend for my living.

Does Indian groceries are availabe ?

How is the safety parameters over there ?

When negotiating with the employer than what all point i should consider.

thx,
Kumar

You should also ask for FREE Medical Expenses/ Hospitalisation. Luanda medical expenses are relatively high.
Carry plenty of clothes and undergarments with you before you go. All clothes and underclothes are VERY Expensive in Angola. Indian foods are available in only 2 restaurants in Luanda and not at all available in other towns. So you have to arrange your own. Vegetables/ Fruits, though expensive are available. Liquor is VERY Cheap so don't waste in carrying liquor.
Also ensure that your baggage is fully SHRINK-WRAPPED when you move to Luanda. This is for safety and to ensure that your items are not stolen at the airport.
Better not to move about alone in certain areas of the city at night. You will get to know these places in a couple of months from people in Luanda.