Educational center - English and Maths

Hi
I am a British citizen of African origin, I speak both languages French and English.
I teach Maths in London and have just completed my Masters in international development in London.
My goal is to open an educational center , precisely a book store for English publicaton and as well as offering Maths and English after school or weekend classes.
I am planning also to run my own private consulting firm in development.
I want to settle in Casablanca for family reason .
I want advise from anyone who is already working on such projects in Morocco.
All feedaback are welcome as I will take all advise and critics on board.
Regards
Anzo73

What advise are you looking for? Your visa will only be good for 3 months, after which you need to establish residency if you want to remain longer. This requires bank account, proof of monthly supporting income, fingerprinting cleared and medical clearance. You will have to register w the local police to get the paperwork going and go to the Ministry of Justice in Rabat for fingerprint clearance, which usually takes a couple hours. Expect about 10 months to get your residency, renewable for three years yearly, after which you get a 10 yr residency period, with the same procedure each time. Contact me if you need more info. Starting a business may require more. Best bank is Attijariwafa since it has branches in Africa and Europe.

Hi
Thank you for your reply. I very much appreciated your feedback.
As I stated in my reply in French. I normally teach Maths , and beside that I just completed a Master in international development. Hence I am creating my own consulting firm in development to get contract in Africa. It is along and slow process but I am patient because i made my mind to move to Africa.
Which type of business are you involved there? if you mind me asking you.
I will very much appreciate your feedbacks and advice.
Regards
Anzoumana