Looking for an employment in drc.

Am interested to work in congo.am medard Kakisa aged 32 from zambia.i am a heavy equipment mechanic.i have an experience of over 5years

Welcome to the forum

Place your CV in the jobs section at the top of this page. Also do a Google search for mining companies and contact them about possible employment.

Currently am looking for a job as heavy equipment repair/Diesel mechanic ,I have 6+years working experience in the mining industry both underground mine and open pit mine.

Be proactive. Find contact details for mining companies ands send them your CV.
This forum is not set up as an employment agency.

@Malfred Sindebuka

Certified maintenance personal with vast experience in mining and construction companies as a workshop Supervisor and mechanic fitter , trained supervisor with a track of equipment repairs in Zambia and Somalia  Mogadishu,  Actively seeking for employment in drc to avail my technical skills with any industry .

Hi, my name is titina I'm just looking for a house to buy in congo DRC that is why so this web
For those seeking work. Read posts#2,4.

This forum is not set up as an employment agency. Be proactive. Use Google and seek work

@stumpy don't say be proactive please, you just egnore that's all bro, sorry for your quick injury

@titinamariana12  I can assist you

@Prince Nh

If you have information or advice please post it here so that others can benefit from it.

@titinamariana12 hello . Have you already found a house ? I can help you. Have a nice day .

@titinamariana12  hi titina tell me more a bout that you're looking to buy

@titinamariana12 hi there . have you buy the house already in DRC may please feel free for any assistance Dear on WhatsApp+****

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello! I'm a filipino and I'll be traveling to DRC this March 7th. Just want to ask what are the docs I need to prepare? In general, what are the things I need to prepare? Thank you!

@titinamariana12 I can help you

Hello @kmwetu1,

Can you please explain how you can help ?It could be beneficial to members ..

Thank you in advance

Bhavna