Questions on Montenegro

My wife and I with our 2 year old son are looking at moving med- long term to Montenegro. Exact location of my work has not been confirmed. Internet research on various key topics is proving difficult namely:

1.    What is size of the UK expat community and where do they predominately live?
2.    Where would you recommend living for a young family?
3.    Availability of Doctors (pediatricians) and maternity hospitals
4.    Family friendly place i.e.: preschool activities, mother / toddler groups?/ nurseries?
5.    Long term renting seems difficult to find all the accommodation appears to be holiday renting only for the short term.
would welcome any assistance that you may offer.

Good morning Charlie,
You have some difficult questions. I own several properties in Montenegro and they are available for a long term rent.
If you wish, you may contact me directly at my email: [email protected]
We may exchange phone numbers and talk about what I know and answer some of your questions.
Armand is also a good source of information. We have exchanged some written communication. We have some different views on Montenegro, never the less what Armand says is very good and solid information.
Regards,
Dan.

Hi charlie0!

I moved your message to a new thread for better visibility! It should increase your chances of obtaining responses! ;)

Regards
Armand