French product in varna

hello everyone.
We are a french family planning to settle in Varna ... We are trader in France in the sector of food products as well as in wine bars and we would like to know if this type of project can make sense in Varna? Thank you in advance for your answers
leo

Hi there,

Though food products and wine are a vast field, it always makes sense. Varna is the second largest Bulgarian city and in addition it gets a bonus in the summer months: June - Sept. when lots of tourists come. Of course this year is different.

I would advise on visiting the city and checking if and how many such traders exist there. Also finding the right location is very important, but planning an online based part of your business will be a good approach too.

Regards,

Kris

Hi kristian
Thanks for your answer ans your advise .
As you can imagine  this year is not the easy one to  come by myself and see ,maybe during autumn it will change...we  will  see..
Maybe you can advise me on an other thing? Burgas or varna? If we want to work all long the year..not just during the summer season.
Thanks

Hi Leo,

This year is strange .... weird. And  unfortunately this will continue.
As for working all year long this is definately what you should aim for. Otherwise it will be hard to earn enough. Varna is much bigger so it provides more potential clients. In this line of view it seems the logical choice. But it all depends on your business. Summer season is just an additional bonus.

Probably you can design sht. that would involve working with clients from all over the country and even from other countries. Also do not forget France - it's a huge market and if you can continue working with it would be a good solution. My wife is an Account manager in a Bulgarian company, but almost all her clients are from France.

So it is possible.