Looking for a nice job in Varna

Hi everyone ! My name is Lisa and I come from Belgium. I am living now in Varna because I work as a representative for the hotels. But I am looking for another job here in Varna because my job will be ending in the begin of September. I have my boyfriend here who also lives in Varna. I have experience in the administration for office but also for administration for real estate. I worked also in the sales for clothes and makeup. I speak dutch, english and french. Who can help me to find a nice job? Thank you.

Kind regards Lisa  :)

Hi Lisa,

With all those languages...why not try call centre work?

Or content writing for IT companies?

There are quite a few in Varna who you could try...Taxback, iCard, iGaming to name a few...Sitel, FirstOnlineSoluions too...

Good luck!

I am an English teacher and Cambridge Examiner so slightly different field.

Luna

Hi Segers,

What is your preferred field of work ? Have you thought what would be a good job for you ?

Basically hospitality industry is more or less with a seasonal character in Varna. Real estate agencies offer a better option for stable and long term employment. I would adwise you to focus on companies that operate in Bulgaria but actually provide services for other countries - e.g. export, outsourcing business processes, marketing etc.

You can try searching for a job yourself - check websites like:

jobs

jobtiger

zaplata

If that doesn't help - drop me a line, I will see what I can do.

Kristiann

Hi

Thank you for the information. I will have a look ... But my boyfriend doesn't know if he wants to stay in Varna to study or maybe we go to Sofia so we will see. But thank you for your respond.

Kind regards  :)

Hi

Well I would like to do some administration work in a real estate office ... I did it also in Belgium for my internship and it was really nice. Also I like to do sales like for in a shop but I don't speak Bulgarian so maybe that is a problem. I will have a look at the websites you gave me.

Thank you very much

Kind regards  :)

@Segers1996

Hello dear, I am Jean from Haiti, it's a pleasure to meet you here , I see what you wrote , I am really congratulating you for your skills, to be very honest, I am looking for a job too in Varna, Bulgaria.  The one thing I would like you to tell me , how is this Town, Varna? Do you think I can find a unskilled job or skill job as a labourer  ? Because I want to come to work and live there .

Hello dear, I am Jean from Haiti, it's a pleasure to meet you here , I hope you are well ?

Sorry for bothering you, to be very honest, I am looking for a job in Varna, Bulgaria as an experienced skilled labourer.  And I would like to know if there are companies in Varna that can sponsor me a seasonal or non agricultural work permit visa to come to work in varna, Bulgaria?

The one thing I would like you to tell me , how is this Town, Varna?

Do you think I can find a unskilled job or skill job as a labourer  ? Because I want to come to work and live there .

@jeanmariejuniorpierre88

Hello and welcome !

Pleasee check the date before posting. This is an old thread from 2018 and that member has been inactive for years now.

I would suggest that you open a new thread on the Bulgaria forum to seek advice from active members and that you read the articles of the Bulgaria guide to gather information about work.

If you are a job seeker, you may also create your CV in the Jobs in Varna section.

All the best

Bhavna

[Closing this old thread]

Closed