English nanny for 2 girls (8 and 10 years old)/Part time

I'm searching for somebody English speaking in Varna, who could come 2 or 3 times a week to play with my children. They are 10 and 8 years old. And they don't speak English well. You don't need anything, but the wish to play with children in your language.

You can write to me by e-mail or skype:
mamakenga1 @ gmail.com

Hello mamakenga.

I suggest you to post an advert in the Jobs in Varna section -  Personal and Household services category. It may help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

hi mamakenga my name is Alex i em 33 years old male who loves kids have kid off my owne.
Im looking for a job right now.
feel free to contact me 0885045228

Alex have found another job, so I'm still searching!

Hello;

As u seen my profile, i'm a Filipino Citizen but speak English fluently. I have been working in a Hotel for 5 years as a supervisor basically i dont have a nanny experience but im interested on any job possible here in Varna as we just moved here and i wanted to keep working or keep myself busy.
and I love kids

I will not be available online but u can send me msg at :

looking forward to meet you.

Lei Amu, see your messages.

Lea has to move from Bulgaria, so we are still searching...

Hi I am moving to Bulgaria within the next month, Dobrich area. I am English and a degree educated qualified teacher. Initially I will not have a car so would be unable to travel to Varna would you be prepared to bring the girls to me?

Dobrich is not very close to Varna. Please write me on skype (maxinat), so that we could discuss this.

Maybe I have just the lady for you....Young, Lives in Varna with 2 children & teaches English, is bubbly and humourous

Great, will you please give me her contacts?

Have sent you a private message....... :)

Thank you. Does she speak only in English?