Apartments for rent in New Cairo

Hi everybody,
I am moving to Cairo in September 2020. Can someone give me advise where to live in Cairo. I have heard that Maadi and the 5th settlement are also nice areas. My husband has to drive to El Sokhna every day. I guess it would be best then to live in the southeast of New Cairo? How much is a 1 bedroom/ 1 bath in a nice area/compound? How is the Corona virus situation in Cairo right now? Thank you for your help.

I live there currently, with your description, you will find from 7k EGP to 10kEGP or higher, depends on the area and how furnished it is, I'd recommend checking on Cairo.craigslist.org/housing/search/hhh or on FB lots and lots of group for rentals, be mindful of brokers, they take commissions or first month or half depends on the agreement, but having the owner directly will make you avoid paying them to rent, usually you pay the month and one month insurance, but sometimes they might try to make you pay 2 to 3 month insurance plus the month you're renting it, never do that negotiate to have one month rent and one month insurance.

Hope you find this helpful

https://www.propertyfinder.eg/en/search … 1&rp=m

I think Madinaty would be better as it's a compound with security and the nearest el sokhna

same website, change the location!

New Cairo, 5th settlement