Roommate or flat share needed at nasir city or tagamoa el khames

hey am student in business i need to rent a room or share a flat in those area to be near to my college , if any one can help send me message plz

Hi siasou,

You can post an advert in the housing in Cairo section.

Best of luck,
Christine

yes thanks , i will :)

[Moderated: Please post in Housing section]

[Moderated]

where is your college

hi, i am also looking for a place in tagamo3 or medinat nasr.  i rented a flat in katamaya heights for 3500 per month, but it had loads of problems so i moved to my uncles temporarily in medinat nasr and also am looking for someone to share with.  i saw a couple of nice flats in tagamo3, (furnished) but the flats were massive (300 or 350 m2), i could get lost in it.  also discovered you need a car if you live in tagamo3 and thats the advantage with medinat nasr as you don't necessarily, in fact you wouldn't be able to park!  but i'm (hopefully) going to drive my car over from england soon so tagamo3 would be ideal in that case.  call me on 01155993740 if you're not sorted yet.

Nur

my college aou

medinat nasr. How far is it to Al Hay El Sabea?

nurski wrote:

but i'm (hopefully) going to drive my car over from england soon so tagamo3 would be ideal in that case.

Do you know that there are a lot of costs for importing a car?

Check also here: http://www.expat-blog.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=227833

rosazman wrote:

medinat nasr. How far is it to Al Hay El Sabea?

hay el sabea ( the 7th district ) is within medinat nasr ( nasr city )

thanks don moe

Hi will a mail flat mate do ? I'm in CIC  and an expect looking for a flat mate too

Hi [email protected] > this is an old topic. You may post an ad in the housing section. Thank you.

hi
what about the rent ?
me too looking an apartment

Me too at TAGAMOE AL KHAMESS

cool I m also looking there any apartment
can u help me ?

Christine wrote:

this is an old topic. You may post an ad in the housing section. Thank you.

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please don't dig up old threads. You may drop an advert in the housing section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct