Nikon Camera Repair?

Dear all,

I have a problem with my nikon camera lens and i need to take it to be repaired.
Does anyone know a trusted camera repair store in cairo??

Thank you
:)

Hi Mie92,

Depends on where u r living in Cairo,u can try Radwan El Ogeel or u can see camera shops down town which will be much cheapter,but take care of ur accent :)

Hi mie92!

Welcome to Expat.com. :)

I hope that other members will help you soon in repairing your Nikon camera lens.

Good luck,
Harmonie.

I know some leads in down town, I will send you the contacts in a PM soon.

well its not hard to fix it especially if u want cheap stores located in downtown,but u want the Distributor himself then u will find him in Giza = Foto Express MISR.
426 Pyramids Street, Giza, Post No. 12111 Cairo, Egypt 
Tel: +20-2-7762062

good luck or u can go to other options as they can help for resonable price.

Moe

Thank you for everyones warm welcome :)

It seems like downtown might be my best bet, i was just wondering if anyone new a store they had used before.

I tried calling Foto Express MISR but the phone seems to be disconnected!

Thank you once more

Do not try down town today, there is a protest since yesterday, unless you will go in the time of AHLY X ZAMALEK soccer match, all roads would be good at the match time, so try to accomplish your downtown visit at that time, if you are not a soccer fan

Boby moon, could you write your contacts on this forum, I might be interested.

Thx

Dear mie92,

Clearly depends on what is the problem with your lens.
I would suggest you talk to somone in "King Digital" for guidance. This is a store that sells photographic equipments and am not sure whether they handle repairs. It is a good store located in the downtown area and you can talk to them.
The contact number is 0169732395

Regards

mie92 wrote:

Dear all,

I have a problem with my nikon camera lens and i need to take it to be repaired.
Does anyone know a trusted camera repair store in cairo??

Thank you
:)