MOE UAE online assessment and interview

Hi guys
Did anyone attend an online assessment on 23rd June for CS/DT teacher position?

Yes..my frend..attended

Any information about biology interview result

I received that I have passed the assessment and will be attending an online interview in the near future.
Will it take long time?

Hi... how was your interviews... can you plz share your experience.. iam also waiting for biology interview..

amina aami wrote:

Hi... how was your interviews... can you plz share your experience.. iam also waiting for biology interview..

Hi Amina, congrats on you passing the test.

I just want to ask if you were sent a sample practice question by MOE before the taking the real test?

Hi Amina
Did you get email for the date of the interview?
I want to know for how long will it take between the assessment and the interview?
(they told me I have passed the assessment and will be attending the interview in the near future) will it take so long?

I didnt gt the date for interview

Sample paper is there in moe website

When was your assessment?

Hello ,how many of u got ur MOE online interview results?

Have u got it?

Does " Profile Archived " means your are not selected and have to reapply or do we have to wait for Interview result ? Did anyone get selected even after getting the " Profile Archived " message ?

Did anyone receive E-mail from MOE to send for Birth , Work Experience & Police Clearance  Certificate with Medical Questionnaire ?? Why are they asking this now after all documents updated ? Does this mean they are processing or just updating ??