English Speaking Doctors

Hi Guys,
I'm new to Bordeaux and need to sign up with a GP, does anyone have any insight in to a good English speaking GP in or around Bordeaux?
I found something published from the American Embassy from 2013, nothing in the British one.
Thanks
Rob

Hey Rob

Welcome to the Forum :)

If I remember correctly this topic has been covered before. You can search the forum using the Magnifying glass at the top of the page.

Regards

SimCityAT
Expat Team

Hi Rob, if you haven't found yet, I am informing you that my sister is GP in PESSAC (Bordeaux suburb) and she can speak English. I could share her details.
Enjoy Bordeaux ! Hope you have had the opportunity to visit the incredible Bassins de Lumières https://www.bassins-lumieres.com/

Hello Sandrine, could you share your sister's information with me, I need to see a GP asap and it would be much easier to have rdv in English. Thanks in advance

I am looking for a dr or pharmacist in or near Bordeaux who can convert CDC vaccine proof to enter into the French system for the pass sanitaire.  Embassy advised finding someone who deals with expats frequently.
any advice?