Exit Re-entry visa extension

My son is studying out of Saudi Arabia, and his exit and reentry VISA will expire on 7th June 2020.  If they do not open flights before this date, I need to extend his exit reentry visa.

Please let me know how to to extend the exit and reentry visa due to covid19 block out?

When a friend of mine tried to extend his son's exit re-entry visa he got this message in Absher as well as in the MOFA's site.
The message says:

The electronic visa services platform Important note: The extension of the Exit/Re-entry visas will resume after the Ministry of Health announces the end of the new Corona virus and the suspension of the arrival of international flights will be lifted, and the extension will be made according to the requirements for those affected by the precautionary measures taken to prevent the spread of this virus with their exclusion from the period and regardless of the Residence permit expiry date

Nevertheless, I heard that some people did it through Absher. So i advise you to try to do it through Absher.
Go to Absher and try extending the visa for your son from there. Then you can see what will happen.