Issue of Family Iqama

My Family arrived on Resident visa and I have done with medical insurance and deposited dependent Fees also. Right now I heard all offices are closed on Riyadh.
1) How to get Iqama issued?
2) In case visa need to be extended as announced by government How to extend Resident visa? I
In Absher I am not getting option to extend it online.

Need help on the same. How to get iqama / how to extend visa.

Hey guys, I have the same problem. Do you find the way to online apply for Iqama or extended resident visa? Please if you know anything let me know

Ivana Susac wrote:

Hey guys, I have the same problem. Do you find the way to online apply for Iqama or extended resident visa? Please if you know anything let me know

NO way if you are dependent of your husband, you cannot do it alone to have iqama ID card (resident visa) without the help or support of your husband employer HR/GRO to do the actual process. This is your husband company HR/GRO job. Neither extension of your resident visa. Let your husband employer HR/GRO to do and sort out all your worries, but not now as you are aware all government offices are closed due to pandemic covid-19 enhance quarantine 24/7 curfew lockdown in KSA.