Forum Rules

Where do I find a comprehensive rule book for the forum ?
It seems to me it rather depends on who you are rather than what's written.
Rules for classified's too would be helpful as I have had adds refused for not containing enough info even after giving a full description right down to model numbers etc. Apart from including what underwear I have on or a complete DNA profile I fail to see that more I could have added.

Indices wrote:

Where do I find a comprehensive rule book for the forum ?
It seems to me it rather depends on who you are rather than what's written.
Rules for classified's too would be helpful as I have had adds refused for not containing enough info even after giving a full description right down to model numbers etc. Apart from including what underwear I have on or a complete DNA profile I fail to see that more I could have added.

Here is the main Vietnam Forum Page

At the top, you will notice some threads "stuck" always at the top of the page.

These are called "sticky" threads because they never lose their position at the top.

There you will find the Vietnam Forum Code of Conduct

Indices wrote:

Where do I find a comprehensive rule book for the forum?

The forum rules are a byproduct of the all-encompassing site terms/conditions of use:

https://www.expat.com/en/terms.html#cgu

OceanBeach92107 wrote:
Indices wrote:

Where do I find a comprehensive rule book for the forum?

The forum rules are a byproduct of the all-encompassing site terms/conditions of use:

https://www.expat.com/en/terms.html#cgu

Thanks for this.

It would appear that, despite trying to adhere to the rules of the forum, I have been given a yellow card and had one of my responses removed relating to my desire for a nap.
Having read all sorts of far more abusive connotations in several  posts on a variety of other subjects including  somewhat profane language I can only assume that I need to remove the word " Nap " from further posts.
Makes it rather difficult to know what to write without penalty. Perhaps the 'imminent onset of a comatose state' would be acceptable ?

Hi Indices,

OceanBeach92107 already answered your questions.

If you have more questions, please contact the team or send me a pm.

Thank you,
Christine

-topic closed-

Closed