Investing in Morocco

Hello everyone,

During your expatriation in Morocco, you might have been made aware of interesting investment schemes (local or international). Whether one wants to make money grow, protect oneself or prepare for retirement, investment is always an attractive option. It is, however, never free of risk. Would you, therefore, like to share some practical information for other expats and expats to be?

Is the Moroccan economy open to foreign investment? Do local authorities encourage investment (through formalities, tax etc.)?

What are the promising sectors to invest and do business in Morocco?

Who do you turn to for information before investing your money? (organisation, professional, lawyer, consultant)

According to the sectors of activity and the projects, what budget should be foreseen for an investment in Morocco?

What do you think are the pitfalls to avoid and what advice would you give someone who wants to invest?

Thanks in advance for your feedback,
Diksha

hi my name is mohamed and i currently live in morocco and yes i highly recommend to come and invest here our government encourage a lot the foreign investment and for me the best domain to consider for future investement in morocco and its actually what i attend to invest after i finish my studies is agriculture its  0 percent tax free and there is a lot of help provided by the government and with god s will as we say  you can make at least a 100 K easily in your first year of investment that i think it want pass the average of 20 TO 30 K if you are interested you can contact me for further information

Hi,I am interested so kindly contact me on ****,regards

Moderated by Bhavna 2 weeks ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I’m from the USA and I married in Morocco. I haven’t yet figured this one out. I work in IT and can’t even get a reply from companies there. Probably because I only speak اللغة العربية الفصحى الحديثة and English. I’d  love to buy a villa for use when there and rental whole not. But if anyone wants to connect to discuss it more I’m interested. Thanks. مع السلامة

SALAM AMINE  do you have a number  so  i can contact with you

hi ,
I can give you a brief situation about investing in morocco ,
the mean economic sectors are , agrecultur fishing phosfates and tourisme , olso the freezone are growing over morocco in the north and near by the economic capitale of the country Casablance.
i can say that morocco is an major actor in MENA, and becaming the platform of investment and the gate to Africa.
for further information you can visite the moroccanm government website for foring investment ,
investinmoroco
good luck =)

Hi am very interested in a couple of villas to invest in would like to have more Information on this please if anyone can share information

Hi Vicki,

I am interested in the same kind of investment. You're welcome yo inbox me to discuss what I've learned so far. Thanks.

Love vicki :

Hi am very interested in a couple of villas to invest in would like to have more Information on this please if anyone can share information

Hi Vicki,

I am interested in the same kind of investment. You're welcome yo inbox me to discuss what I've learned so far. Thanks.

Hi am interested in what you know already about your investment
Vicki