New members of the Haiti forum, introduce yourselves here - 2020

Hi all,

Newbie on the Haiti forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Haiti if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Peace
Looking to visit west Haiti. I'm an artist. I visited cap Haitian and loved it.
I want to build a studio in there.
Any advice is much appreciated

Hello UniteUsOne,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Thanks for introducing yourself, and sharing a little bit about your plans.

Since this thread is solely for the introduction of new members like you, I would recommend that you create a new topic on the Haiti forum to seek advice regarding your project.

Your query will have visibility this way, and hence the chances of receiving replies from our members will be higher.

Best of luck,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Hello I am newbie in the forum. Im Maggie a frequent traveler to Haiti looking to communicate with those who also frequency to Haiti or are thinking about it. I am excited to join the forum and am delighted that so many people are exploring Haiti!! So lets Chat!!

Hello Maggie2012,

Welcome on board.  :cheers:

Thank you for introducing yourself.

Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to create a new thread on the forum.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.Com Team.

Hello everyone! I'm Godwin, a young haitian living in Haiti.  I want to help visitors of haiti as possible that I can. I'm new on this forum and I wish that'll be a great experience

My name is Ferida Ramkissoon . I've been in Haiti about 3 months now . I work and live here and I'm part of a Government housing project .

Hi there! I am from Haiti, welcome, hope that you're going to have a blast. I am a professional and certified English Teacher, and also an interpreter.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=915985

Thanks!

Closed