New Arrival Introduction

Good day fellow expat campers, I am the newest newbie to join this merry band in Haiti.
My name is William Mullan, I hail from Ireland and currently, I am serving with MINUSTAH as Chief of the Contingent Owned Equipment Unit, a program that manages the agreements between Contributors and the United Nations. All very interesting stuff. 
I arrived in Haiti in 2004 and will retire very soon in October to Spain where I shall live in the sun basked Costa Blanca. So Why Join Expat.com, Well my motives are truly mercenary. I have some items for sale. I only wish I had known about this forum a long time ago.
If there is any information you think I might be able to answer please don't hesitate to contact me.

Regards

Good day fellow expat campers, I am the newest newbie to join this merry band in Spain.
My name is William Mullan, I hail from Ireland and currently, I am retired after 30 years with the United Nations. 
I served in Haiti in 2004 and Retired from there is 2018. I just recently moved to Urb La Marina. 
Regards