Business Development in Poland for expat

Hey.
I want to talk a little about my experience in interacting with Poland and the economy.
The currency of the country is Polish zloty. The symbol used for this currency is zł, and it is abbreviated as PLN. 4.5% of population in the country are unemployed. The total number of unemployed people in Poland is 1,714,717. Each year, Poland exports around $202.3 billion and imports roughly $207.4 billion. The Gini Index of the country is 34.1. Poland has a Human Development Index (HDI) of 0.834.The Global Peace Index (GPI) for Poland is 1.43. Poland has a government debt of 57.2% of the country's Gross Domestic Product (GDP), as assessed in 2012. Poland is considered to be a developing nation. The developmental stage of a nation is determined by a number of factors including, but not limited to, economic prosperity, life expectancy, income equality, and quality of life. Major industries in the country are machine building, iron and steel, coal mining, chemicals, shipbuilding, food processing, glass, beverages, textiles.

But the developmental stage of a nation is determined by a number of factors including, but not limited to, economic prosperity, life expectancy, income equality, and quality of life.
Currently Poland faces various issues, including serious air pollution steming from sulfur dioxide emissions from coal-fired power plants, and the resulting acid rain that causes forest damage, water pollution from industrial and municipal sources is also a problem, as is disposal of hazardous wastes, pollution levels should continue to decrease as industrial establishments bring their facilities up to EU code, but at substantial cost to business and the government.

Therefore, creating a business in Poland is ambiguous and may even be a risky investment. But this is just my opinion. I would like to know your position in relation to economics and its impact on the creation and conduct of a business.
Thanks

Eh, it isn't as bad as it seems. Pollution and smog mostly concerns biggest cities. Unfortunately main factors are just people who burn almost everything (especially older generations). If you're afraid of air pollution, there's sth called smog alarm (alarm smogowy), you can check it and decide if wear your anti-smog mask or not. Fortunately there're still regions with almost no pollution: Świętokrzyskie, Podkarpackie or Lubelskie.  There's a crystal clear air and also lots of business developing opportunities.